• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 535 increase length of pull

Oddjob

Copper BB
Hello, I just purchased a new mossberg 535 camo plastic stock to use as my sneak boat in the salt marsh . I have several other high end shotguns that I have had fitted and I had to add all the stock spacers to increase length of pull to 15 inches , due to the fact I am 6"5. Does mossberg or anybody else make bigger// longer recoil pads or make stock spacers to add more length of pull . I have the plastic camo stock , if it was wood I would have no problem to get a custom ground one . ---Help ---

Perhaps you could craft a 1" spacer and use longer screws. I'm pretty sure stock LOP is 14". Alternately, you could get a Limbsaver or similar and slide it on. I'm sure someone will be along to add more pertinent info...

Welcome Aboard! :)

So far I filled the hallow part of the stock with the spray foam and placed a 3 once sinker in the stock for some added weight. I made 1/4 inch plastic spacers to go where the screw holes, can't go any more because their will be a space/gap between stock and recoil pad .

Does anybody know if the limbsaver is any longer/thick than the stock recoil pad ??

I've heard from others here the Limbsaver adds a little. I wanna say about a half inch.

If the limbsaver adds 1/2 then I will be good to go , I have already add 1/4 . I can live with that

Does anybody know which limbsaver will fit a 535 camo plastic stock , I think it is limbsaver part #10201. Just trying to confirm before I order I

Back