• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Reviews...

Defensive Shotguns: Mossberg 590 Mariner
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lhSpeyTol0&[/youtube]

Re: St. Patrick's Day Photo Contest and Giveaway!!!

Here is our contribution.

IMG_5004.jpg

Here we have a lovely set of Lass's

The M590A1 is tough like a "Kerry footballer" with an inferiority complex who thinks he's just as good as everybody else, Only better.

The Bullpup, Looks about as appealing as Haggis, It may even clean you out just as quick, But we all should try it at least once...

I spent 90% of my money on mossbergs and drink. The rest I wasted.
As the great George Bernard Shaw said "Remember kids, if there's a loaded gun in the room, be sure that you're the
one holding it. ....."

I love both Weapons for the same but different reasons, Sort of, I like the M590A1 for its ultimate durability and bad ass-ness! I like the Bullpup for its oddity, Yet it is still very versatile, Easy to maneuver if not a little heavy.
In the end they do everything I have needed from them, I am certain they will last for many years to come.

Enjoy :)

Thanks for adding this one Pointblank. I'm surprised it wasn't up already. I always like Hickok45 videos and can he ever shoot from a standing postition!

My first experience with a 590A1 was in 2005. Went to Vegas for a 4 day class... 2 NFA shotguns.. 12.5 Scattergun 870 and a 14" 1187 Scattergun were stolen (Later recovered). So i had to rent. I purchased a 14" 590A1 as soon as i got back. The ergonomics were prefect and I was hooked.
Pics coming soon.

Back