• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

715T 25Rnd Magazine @ Mossberg.com

New to the forum here, and I'm the new owner of a 715T for about 2 weeks now, no trouble with the weapon, or magazine. I have been on a massive search for extra mags. to no avail, until today........go to Mossberg.com (forget the the rest of the world, eveybody is sold out) click on the link that says sights, rails, and magazines....scroll down a little and there you will see the mag. In disbelief I called Mossberg and talked to a girl that confirmed they had them in stock, but only had a couple hundred just released, so there is no time to think about it. I ordered me 3 of them for a total of $100.72, $29.99 each + shipping

25 rd Mags any around?

Been trying to locate a 25rd mag. Seems they are all sold out. Any clues as to who has any?

Thanks

Re: 25 rd Mags any around?

No clue as to who has any, if you find some info please post up. I have a couple still in the wrapper that I haven't used since I got them over a year ago but would pick up more if still at a sensible price.

Ebay is the only place I've seen them pop up... unless your local store has 'em on the shelf. Online stores all seem to be sold out.

That's good news, thanks for the update. By the way, scratch my earlier comment... ebay appears to be removing listings of any mags that hold more than 10 rounds. I tried bidding (price for these was $100+), then the listing got pulled!

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazine Availability/Hot De

Anyone know where I can get 10 round magazines?

With all that's going on right now I doubt you'll be able to find them in stock anywhere. Your best bet is to call Mossberg sales directly...

(800) 363-3555

I had a guy at Walmarts tell me I could buy clips at Big 5 here in Vegas.
Not for sure as I have not had time to go and check it out.
But if you have one around you it might be worth your time.
Mike

Hey guys just thought I would share. I found and ordered one here:http://www.huntingid.com/mossberg-95712-tactical-22lr-25-round-magazine-blue
30 bucks shipped.

I was able to get 3 magazines at my local gun range/ store today.
And the 702 fits the 715t.

Thanks for the help everyone.
Kliph

Back