• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazine Availability/Hot De

Bass Pro Shops (online) just recently sold out, but I found a couple in the local store. They did say they'll have more coming in right at the 1st. Online should be back in stock soon too :)

Re: 25 rd Mags any around?

just checking my email and seems that huntingid.com has refunded my payment.

They showed 83 in stock when I placed my order.. oh well, will just be sure to never give them any business in the future.

Krypt Keeper said:

They showed 83 in stock when I placed my order.. oh well, will just be sure to never give them any business in the future.

Me too! Sorry guys for the false alarm.

Finally got around to checking my emails today and got notice from Paypal of a reimbursement.
Boy these things are hard to locate!
Mike

gilfo said:
Krypt Keeper said:

Me too! Sorry guys for the false alarm.

hey man not your fault at all. These mags are hard to find and you were just looking out for us. Huntingid.com are the ones that dropped the ball on this.

I went to a few gun shops today and one store told me that he had been trying to get them for 6 months now.

help

somebody, anybody, tell me why the price of 25 round clips, for a 715T have gone from 29.95 @ Bass Pro, to near 300 @ e-bay. a google search is non existent
thanks

Re: help

Welcome aboard Sir!

With the current political climate and impending threat of a ban on "hi-cap" mags, there are folks out there who've taken it upon themselves to buy up existing inventories and re-sell them for an enormous profit. Don't worry though, you should still be able to call Mossberg sales and order them directly for their suggested retail price...

(203) 230-5300

702 and 715 mags the same?? 25rd

Does anybody happen to know if the 702 25rd mag fits the 715?
On mossberg.com it DOES have a differnt SKU # however they look super close.
Anybody have pics of this?

There are NO 25rounders to be found!

Thanks guys

Re: 702 and 715 mags the same?? 25rd

I don't have the 702 25 round magazine, but to me, it looks quite a bit different than the 715T mag. The 702 appears to have maybe 5 rounds of exposed magazine where the 715T has maybe 10 rounds of exposed magazine. I'm assuming this is because of the extended mag well on the 715T. I doubt very much that it would work.

I too was going to buy a couple more mags, but am disgusted by all the price gougers out there at the moment (and am disappointed in the gun owners paying these prices!). I saw an Ebay auction last night where a 715T 25 round mag, a 702 10 round and a loader tool was going for $137 with over 35 active bids :shock:

I ordered a few things from Midway USA earlier this week. They showed the mags as out of stock with Jan. 3rd as the expected date they'd be available. Today, their site shows them being available in May lol.

Though the reputable sources may be out of stock and it may be awhile before they get any in, they maintain their current listed prices...$20 - $30. There's no way in hell I'd pay some scum bag $137 for one even if it was the last one available ever. I paid $250 for the rifle. I sure as hell won't pay half that much again for one lousy mag.

Hey guys for what it's worth. I went to the site where I found the mags to send them an e-mail about how I was disapointed in the fact that they refunded my order and stumble upon the:
***Please Note

We have recently been transitioning owners of HuntingID.com.

Any orders placed between 12/19/12 & 12/26/12 have been refunded as we are unable to ship the desired products at this time.

We are currently not accepting any orders until further notice.

We hope you will be patient with us as we make this transtion and we will notify you when we are ready for business.

Thank you for your patience.

So maybe there is hope yet.

I am still crying about ALL my guns and even all my extra mags that sunk on my buddies boat last month. :eek:
The real sad part is that there were a bunch of us on the boat and we all had our ENTIRE gun collections :lol:

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines

For what it's worth, I paid $18.99 each, for the 10 round mags I got at the local gun range/ store.
Kliph

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines

I have a pre-order in at chicagogunsmith.com, they claim they're distributor should have 25-rounders in mid-January...keeping my fingers crossed! $20.xx each

I know LT, I know.

It's just uncanny how common this type of tragedy is. Our only solace is that support groups like this exist to helps us through it...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
I know LT, I know.

It's just uncanny how common this type of tragedy is. Our only solace is that support groups like this exist to helps us through it...

I am so glad that there are people here that understand the trauma that I am going through. I thank you all for your support ;)

Back