• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Accessories...

Ok Bobert. It was confirmed. They will fit. Rossignol found the info from Hogue. So give him props. I was just the middleman.

Thanx Rossignol.

Awesome Thanks Rossi and Rip! I think i'll start there. I just have the original wooden pieces on it now. Once I get these on there I will be posting some pics.

Anytime. I'm here to help not hinder, I do that to my wife. :)

For those Phoenix kits, you will still need to buy a new slide tube correct? The pieces shown are meant to slip over or snap onto a blank slide. It will not work with the wood fore end. RIGHT??????

It depends on the package you get. Some come with a forend and some dont. I have 3. 2 camo 1 black. You will need to use a dremel to make them fit correctly as they don't fit on out of the box. I had to modify mine on the inside. It still didn't fit like oem. But if you have a wood forend you can sand it down and stain it black. I did that with myIthaca model 37 furnature. It came out suh-weet too.

Yeah, I know Mossberg makes the Mossy Oak camo tactical stocks, that they add to their 835 turkey tactical guns but thought they did not sell those stocks seperate. I did however see a few after market companys that made hunting type camo tactical stocks. I will post afew that I found. Only thing, I believe they are out of stock for the moment. Btw, thanks for their number :D

No problem.

Mossberg sells a TON of parts and accessories that they don't have on their website...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
No problem.

Mossberg sells a TON of parts and accessories that they don't have on their website...

Any link where Mossberg sell's their parts and accessories? Im maily looking for their hunting accessories for now.

Yep....no problem. We all know their "New and Unimproved" site navigation is horrible.....

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know where i can buy a barrel or magazine tube mount for a light to be used for waterfowling. Something like a tri rail mount would be useful but something would be better than nothing as i cant find anything suitable here in the UK from my local firearms dealer. I understand the cost may be slightly increased for shipping to me etc but i dont mind that.

Also what kind of slings do you guys use out in the field ?

Thanks in advance.

Grant

Midwayusa.com planetoptics.com eBay.com are a few.

I modified a standard tri-rail by splitting the top piece to fit the vented rib field barrel. Check some of my posts under 835.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Thank for the info NASA i will follow that up and hopefully start making progress on making my 835 my own and not factory finished as it is now......

I just ordered bead sights (online), and found that mossberg had charged my credit card 3 times. After a 15 minute wait Monday, mossberg took care of the over billing but to my dismay they told me that my order would ship in 3 weeks......Said this is the way they do their shipping..... seems like I now know why there are a lot of after market suppliers for Mossberg parts on the web. Just my 2 cents.

I'm pretty sure it'll fit, but I would post the question in ATI's sub-forum in the vendor section...

ATI

They're very good about answering our members' product questions...

Bobert said:

The 835's receiver is different, if it was a perfect fit we would have it listed on our site as fitting.

That being said it is close and someone could make it work if they wanted to. We put one on an 835 here to show you how close it is. It's snug but goes on, you'd have to take off material around the ejection port (pictured).

If you decided to try this it would obviously void the warranty, so do so at your own risk.

Regards, Matt - ATI

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 304
  • photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 303
Back