• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Accessories...

I am looking for a tactical stock for my 835. However the only ones that I can find are the Mossberg one and the Knoxx in a cammo color.

Does anyone have any leads on any other manufacturer? A black stock with a mossy oak gun just wont look right

Cheers

Charlie

Hey Charlie, this is something I questioned Mossberg about not too long ago, though it was before SHOT Show, and at that time, there wasnt anything else available.

Ahh, thats too bad. Black ones can be had for less than 60 bucks too.
I bought the shotgun used, $150 for a stock is more than half of what I paid for the whole gun.

Maybe I should just leave it as it is and buy a cheap second gun and tacticool it up instead.

Thanks

Charlie

charlie3133 said:
Maybe I should just leave it as it is and buy a cheap second gun and tacticool it up instead.

Thanks

Charlie

There ya go! :) Everyone loves a builder!

Youre welcome!

1302149666.jpg

This is what I have on my 835.

there's also http://www.phoenixtechnologygunstocks.com/

i asked them about their stocks and this is their answer to me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Marc,

I have attached a few pictures of stocks we have dipped in various patterns. Feel free to post any or all on your board. The 'Camo Print Options' are available patterns as well as the Skulls, Multicam and the Marsh. I am almost out of the 'Woods' pattern and it will be discontinued as it is no longer stocked by my supplier.

I hope to lock in on one or two 'woods' patterns and one 'marsh' pattern to keep things simple but I am a woman and it is soooo hard to decide! The multi- cam and skulls are patterns I happen to like and have received positive feedback on them.

All patterns are subject to change and availability. I hope to have the website updated to show available patterns soon. If a customer is interested in purchasing a dipped stock I would recommend they contact us via link on website or by phone so we can confirm availability etc. General lead time is 2 weeks...

Thanks and have a great day. Let me know if you need anything else..

Regards,

Brenda Vesligaj – VP of Operations

PHOENIX TECHNOLOGY LTD.
P.O. BOX 249
BURGAW, NC 28425

P: (910) 259-6804
F: (910) 259-6805
http://www.phoenixtechnologygunstocks.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pictures as follows.

GMstSl.jpg

marsh camo

QgkNEl.jpg

multi camo

QV6Gb.jpg

woods camo

and the most awsomest of all!!!!!
uwtgX.jpg

skulls camo

i really like that one...hmmmm..i might be getting a stock just so i have a reason to get another mossy!

Nice! And I totally agree on getting parts so you have need of another firearm!!! Thats how I'd do it!

i asked if they had one for an ithica model 37, it's in prototype stage at the moment. no word on when it's to put into production....grrrr.

I wonder if Charlie found what he was looking for..

You would most likely have to get a 1 inch fore-end nut. The slide tube is shorter than the 500's. HOGUE has the part.

I got mine from MidwayUSA.

Sent with my modified D2G running TapTalk.

Blackhawk 835 Ulti-Mag 12 gauge 10+1, quick point limbsaver and spec-ops recoil reducing stock with tri-rail, laser, light and bipod.

I couldn't find a definitive answer anywhere. some say yes, some say no. Let me check with someone here and maybe they have the answer for ya. If not I'll send an email to mossberg.

Back