• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Accumag Chokes

I forgot to mention the lifetime warranty on the Jebs. If it fails, if it breaks, if you blow it apart, they replace it. Period. They say it's made of the hardest available stainless. Hardened to 40 to 45 on the Rockwell scale? Maybe that's what he said.

The biggest thing for them to s customer satisfaction and not being stuck with a choke you don't like. Try it, and experiment with it until you're happy. They want the choke to be the best you've ever used. Or your money back.

Just got off the phone with Pattern Master again with the question of full pattern at 60 yards vs extra full pattern at 60 yards.

It really is just the difference between shooting identical circumstances but with two different chokes, one being tighter in constriction the one before it. You'd expect a higher percentage of pellets in the same space from the tighter choke (the Code Black in this case) than from the more open choke (the Anaconda). The tech I spoke with said that his 870 patterns a softball sized group with the Anaconda at 20 yards and a golf ball sized group at the same distance with the Code Black.

So there you have it.

I'm just reporting what I find. I'm not in the tank for any single manufacturer and I'm not trying to sell any one on anything. I wish I could afford to buy all these and try them so I could produce unbiased and objective results. But I can't so until then, I'm just trying to bring more information than what is solely available through any number of sites.

Back