• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Photo Gallery

Just got my stock back for the 835 from Rodney Stumbo at Rods custom stocks. Amazing work!!! Looks like it came straight from Mossberg factory. Hope to get the Millet redot sighted and send some Sabots down range, soon. I am currently working on a front mount for the Harris Bipod, just need to finish up some more machining when I get some time. For now I'll post up the adjustable comb from Rods Stocks.
View attachment 5110
The other stock pictured is one I just got done refinishing myself for the 590A1. These both look amazing in the sun. They are almost chameleon like and in the sunlight the grains really come at you. I shortened both stocks and they have a LOP of 13.5/14.0, from trigger to end of butt pad. I have both stocks with the Limbsaver 10121, which is for the shorter 4 7/8 stock.
View attachment 5111
Thanks Again to Rod. He is very professional and you can tell he puts care and effort into his work. http://www.rodscustomstocks.com/
Cheers :D
MOE

Wow, those both look amazing!

That adjustable comb is a work of art...

Got it all together everything works nicely thanks again for all the help

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 16
Here is mine all decked out for turkey season. Primos Tightwad choke and a TruGlo Turkey red dot sight.So far this setup has dropped 2. One at 20 yards and one at 30. My first was with a Winchester SXP and the 4th was with my bow. One more and I tag out for my first turkey season ever. And let me say, I love the Mossberg 835 much more than the Winchester SXP.

I have yet to order it but this is what I want; image.jpg

I like this primarily for the shorter barrel, I've never been a fan of 26 and 28" barrels, just a personal preference. That and it closely resembles my other 20" guns. I've found an awesome price on the adjustable trigger model, just have to get it ordered. I had been thinking about a rifle, but I've shifted gears and I sure do love a shotgun! That and my daughter will be hunting with me again this year.

No camo, but this is dying to be customized!

You will be extremely happy with it. I hope....
Kidding.

It's awesome Brad. I can't wait to see it!

I can't wait to see it!

Neither can I, lol It's supposed to be for my daughter, she sold her .410 some time ago in hopes of getting a 12 ga. So she has an investment in whatever we get.

If it happens, ill post it here!

I got Michele the 510 mini (.410g) and she loves it. Just the perfect size for her, and the recoil is manageable for her. She tried my 835 with a 2-3/4 and I even had the recoil stock on it and she almost went ass over tea kettle.....so...410 it is.
whatever.gif

Oh Mrs. RipJack... Though a .410 is a lot of fun!

Oh, something else about this 20" barrel, if I can get it, it will likely be used from a blind. A longer field barrel wouldn't be conducive.

On another note, I saw some 3 1/2" Federal 00 buck I would absolutely love to try out!

Nice....I have bunches of that stuff. It's great kickin stuff!

I shot enough 3.5" loads to pattern mine....not sure i want to shoot any more unless i take it goose hunting. LOL

The first time I fired a goose load I was shocked. I was grateful I only had 5 to shoot.

But then I grew a beard and now I can shoot them all day and love it! lol

Back on a serious note, I've not tried them since but look forward to another go.

Back