• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Photo Gallery

@Swampfoxforeman i really like that. I used to see those almost every time I went into a gun store or pawn shop for anywhere from 2 to $250. I never see them anymore. I wish I had bought one then.

Looks like the last post here was almost 4 years ago
Here is my 20 year old 835 standing watch over the field to ward off the hordes of gobbling turkeys.
Hopefully i will be able to hunt with it another 20 years.20220506_153324.jpg

My first 835 came from K-Mart back when they were selling guns many years ago:

I swapped out the barrel and the fore end and added a mag extension:

I ended up trading that on off for a S&W Model 64 that I had to have, but I held onto the short barrel, fore end and mag extension in the hopes of picking up another 835. Eventually I picked up another 835 with wood stocks. This one came with with a barrel that has rifle sights:

I added my short barrrel and mag extension to it:

Saying goodbye to my old IMG_2034.jpeg835 tomorrow. Trading it for a new one with a Holosun on it. 8 inch shorter barrel should be nice to carry. And I’m a fan of the red dots. The one on my 940 is awesome. Hard to go back to bead sights. IMG_1981.jpegIMG_1979.jpeg

That’s the plan. Going to pattern it this week with long beard xr 5s and 6s. Factory choke and long beard choke. See what it’s got.
Be sure to post up your results!

Back