• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Cleaning/Maintenance

I've been using the Remy Sqeeg-E's for a year or two now in my pistols and long guns. They work really well.

I also run a bore snake through every firearm while the barrel is still hot before I pack up at the range. Gets a lot of the buildup out of the barrel before it hardens and makes cleaning later a lot easier...

I try to strip/clean/lube no more than 250-300 rounds. Use Slip2000 Carbon Killer/Choke Cleaner as it really helps to cut the carbon build up that occurs. I take the Gas Piston, Rings, Bolt Assembly, etc. and let them soak in the stuff for 20-30 minutes and it really works.

I just bought a new jm 930 and mine had been fired also. I'll bet they are test fired prior to shipping to you favorite gun shop.

MOSSBERG 930 Broken BOLT ISSUES

I posted this in a post of its own, but should be put here too.
Everyone should inspect their bolts for cracks in The 930.

Thanks for the informative Video - but whats with Mossberg insisting you would have to send the WHOLE gun back ? Shouldn't they be ashamed of the crap quality bolt and send you a new one without delay ??

Thanks for the informative Video - but whats with Mossberg insisting you would have to send the WHOLE gun back ? Shouldn't they be ashamed of the crap quality bolt and send you a new one without delay ??
They said since he lived in Canada they couldn't send one because of customs and that he would have to send it to a authorized dealer there in Ontario. The guy said it took just about a year to get his gun back.

His follow up video

Buff Studly
3 weeks ago
It took a year to get your shotgun fixed? They had it a YEAR?

RINGET4213 weeks ago
Buff Studly ya how brutal I was writing it off as gone.

Back