• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Forends

930%20rail.jpg

http://sjhardware.com/store/modules.php ... ee5e913dc2

Are there any other choices besides the Aimpro for a forend? Really would like to put a railed forend on. Thanks for any considerations in advance!

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
The S&J forend Dan posted above is a great option...

I have looked at that one too! I hope that the around time is better with S&J than what I have been reading about Aimpro here in some of the threads! :shock:

I hear ya.

Both Aimpro and S&J make quality products, but I'd put my money on S&J for being able to deliver in a reasonable time frame...

Mrblaq- I have one if you want it.
Decided I didn't want rails and went back to the stock foreend.
Just mounted and taken off. $160 to your door.

Here are some pics. Just threw it on real quick for the photos.
930rail003_zpsc24dec31.jpg

930rail002_zpsd603aa2d.jpg

930rail001_zps953a1b10.jpg

Like I said, real nice rail, just not for me. Here's another photo, but this isn't mine. This one has the matching top rail.
IMG_0750_zpsbf45e048.jpg

80sgyrene said:
Here are some pics. Just threw it on real quick for the photos.
930rail003_zpsc24dec31.jpg

930rail002_zpsd603aa2d.jpg

930rail001_zps953a1b10.jpg

Like I said, real nice rail, just not for me. Here's another photo, but this isn't mine. This one has the matching top rail.
IMG_0750_zpsbf45e048.jpg

Sent you a pm...

Hello all and thank you for the great info on the forend options for the 930....... I wanted to see if anyone else had ordered anything from AimPro lately? I have read all the threads on the forum about AimPro and am well aware of the issues however also see that in the end the product is top shelf. I am a patient person and my sources tell me the zombie apocalypse will hold off till fall so I dont have to have it anytime soon. With that said I went ahead and put the order in last Friday for the AimPro tri-rail because I personally highly prefer the appearance of the AimPro to the S&J unit. I am just curious to know if the wait time lately has been a few weeks or a few months or if it is hit or miss. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi guys and gals.

I'm new here, but have been lurking and looking around for a while. :eek:

I have 2 Mossberg 500's that I've had for a LONG time... almost 30 years.

One is a 18.5 Cruiser. Love it.

The other is a 26" vent rib, with a traditional wooden stock. Also love it.

But the real reason that I've been lurking here lately was to learn about the 930.

I've learned a LOT about them here (and other places), so broke down and bought one a couple weeks ago.

You guys "flung" a craving on me. :shock:

Here's what it looks like, so far.

DSCN0831_zps4d46e00c.jpg

I "really" love this gun.

I ordered an AimPro tri-rail fore end for it a couple weeks ago. Was told yesterday that they'll be another couple weeks, before shipping.

Thanks,

Duane Scarborough
Wilson, NC

hello Duane welcome to the club from NY and congrats on your newest mossy. she's a beauty.
get a chance post a pic or two of the "old girls".

old mossy said:
hello Duane welcome to the club from NY and congrats on your newest mossy. she's a beauty.
get a chance post a pic or two of the "old girls".

Thanks for the welcome.

I'll get some pictures of the "old girls", and post them in the new member introduction area.

In the meantime, here's the other side of the 930 SPX Blackwater Edition.

DSCN0832_zps5db0fc09.jpg

Thanks,

Duane

I want to replace the stock forend on my 930, but I was looking for something with a more slimed down or narrowing end like the Benelli M 4 forend, does anyone know of one that would work? Either a manufacture, model number, or site? Thanks guys….

Bass Slayer72 said:
I want to replace the stock forend on my 930, but I was looking for something with a more slimed down or narrowing end like the Benelli M 4 forend, does anyone know of one that would work? Either a manufacture, model number, or site? Thanks guys….

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but an ETA Bobcat MIGHT be it.

http://www.elitetacticaladvantage.com/p ... t_930.html

I've got am Aimpro Tri-Rail fore end ordered myself...

http://www.aimprotactical.com/aimpro_ta ... forend.htm

There are a couple others out there, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Welcome to the forum. :D

Duane

Looks good. I may look at it further but...I'm confused...

About the Bobcat 930 forward grip:

We took feedback from several law enforcement agencies, the military and end users to design the newest Bobcat. Based off of the proven Devastator platform, the latest 2'nd generation Bobcat is completely militarized and functional... now ported to the Mossberg family of shotguns!

•Fits Remington model 930 / 935 ???

I think they need a proofreader...

Back