• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Here is my JM 930 22". It has most of OR3Guns goodies in it, reduced capacity (5+1 with 3") which made a huge difference in the balance and handling. Carlson .680 choke, and Magpul FDE cerakote.

I wanted a short ribbed barrel for predator hunting and the JM fit the bill. I'm tuning it to run with 3" magnums only, and it's almost there. It's just ejecting a bit far away...like the next county... But otherwise running well after all the usual mods i.e the shell release, polish the chamber, debur the bolt and sled.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Updated 930pro
0a47662909adaca7a87a62bb777140e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a beauty! Great job! I just purchased up my first 930 Jm 24” yesterday and looking forward to doing these types of mods. First things first...that lifter is a PITA. Need to find a local to fix that.

That’s a beauty! Great job! I just purchased up my first 930 Jm 24” yesterday and looking forward to doing these types of mods. First things first...that lifter is a PITA. Need to find a local to fix that.

I sent mine off to Jeff at C-Rums. He welded the lifter and I love it. No more thumb bites

Moving slowly trying to get what I want the first time around. I need an adjustable cheek riser next. I would like an inch shorter LOP but I prefer a straight stock so I'm still looking. So far GG&G follower, NDZ safety and Black Spider Optics red dot.

20190723_095631.jpg 20190723_100322.jpg 20190723_100330.jpg

Back