• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Great Reviews ! Here's my 930 Tactical with Heatshield and Mossberg GRS... ;)
mossberg930tactical008s.jpg

mossberg930tactical018s.jpg

mossberg930tactical019s.jpg

mossberg930tactical026s.jpg

:cool:

I have been shooting my Mossberg 930 Autoloader Waterfowl (85128) for sporting clays, skeet and trap. So far there is absolutely nothing bad that I can say about this shotgun. It may not get the looks that an expensive benelli or winchester may but that does not stop it from taking out the birds like it is supposed to. The accu choke system works well and I see no reason to buy additional chokes unless you plan to be very competitive shooting challenging sporting clay courses. However, I will be trying out some different chokes in the future. I have shot a wide variety of loads through the Mossberg 930 Autoloader and it has not had one issue of FTE or other autoloader plagued issues. For the money you can not beat the quality and performance that the Mossberg 930 Autoloader provides. I could not be happier with my purchase of this fine quality firearm. :D

Dang, still want one...

...Dear Santa, I have been a really good boy this year and after a cure for world hunger there is only one thing I want...

Anyone have their charging handle wiggle a bit? Is this normal to have some free play in it or is it loose? It was like this out of the box but I had a straight sight out front so I was more then happy.
Joel

Charging Handle Wiggle

Thought I posted a reply, but it seems to have disappeared. Yes the charging handle does wiggle a bit while in the bolt. This is normal.

I like the positive reviews, looking to get one this week. Can anyone who has shot this gun "a lot" give me any negative reviews on this gun?

I think M24 probably has the most experience among us. He has posted a decent bit, both good and bad, and while he hasnt had issues with his personal SPX, he posted some links to some of his other reviews, the one I'm thinkin of is on WeaponEvolution. Should be linked early in this thread.

Re: Is this anyone, here ???

nice find but not sure who that is. would be neat to here more about his setup though.

DHonovich said:
nice find but not sure who that is. would be neat to here more about his setup though.
Definitely a Mossberg 930 RoadBlocker with a 12rds in the mag

Heres another video of Jerry Miculek with a modified 930 RoadBlocker
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFYo3i0N-WQ[/youtube]

NICE!
It looks like the speed loaders need some practice as well, Much better than I would do. :lol:

VitSports6 said:
NICE!
It looks like the speed loaders need some practice as well, Much better than I would do. :lol:
speaking of Speed Loaders anyone seen these ????
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siRlgn1ZaNs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

made by this company ???
http://www.xrailbyrci.com/

I got to play with this in person at the 2011 SHOT show. Neat concept but makes the shotgun very front heavy.

that would kill two birds with one stone so to speak. first off, no need for the .50BMG-type muzzle break because the tubes adding weight to the front and the other bird killed is no more need to get one of those kel-tec bullpup shotguns because this holds more shells!

is he having trouble loading it? or am i mistaken?
looks like more of a pain in the ass than its worth...

Back