• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 935

431cruiser

Copper BB
Hey all! I was in process of ordering a part (forearm retainer) for a friend who just recently bought a used 935, and I needed his serial number. I had just cleaned the gun for him, but didn't think to get the serial, so I asked him to text it to me. He had trouble finding it, and I told him it was probably on the side of the receiver or on the bottom of it near the loading port. The number he sent me begins with "AM" and is followed by six digits. Does this sound correct for a 935?

I have never owned a Mossberg semi so do not know anything about the serial. I can go look at the gun, but am hoping one of you can confirm that the 935's begin with AM. The age of the gun is 4 to 8 years old I am guessing, and it came with two barrels.

Thanks for the help.

Welcome aboard!

Don't have a 935, but Mossberg's serial numbers are roll marked into the left side of the receiver between the trigger housing pins...

Thanks, LazyEyedSniper. That is where he found it, so that has to be it. I appreciate the quick response. Calling Mossberg tomorrow to get the part.

Yes Sir, glad to help.

Good luck getting the part you need. Keep us posted and let us know if we can be of any help...

Back