• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Blaze - Dead Ringer Green Dot

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Blaze - 37315 - Dead Ringer Green Dot - 25 round magazine

Blaze - 37316 - Dead Ringer Green Dot - 10 round magazine

Mossberg's newest rimfire autoloader comes with the option of a rail plus mounted Dead Ringer green dot holographic sight, featuring four reticle configurations. 25 or 10 round magazine.

Specifications:

• Caliber - .22 LR
  • Capacity - 11 or 26
  • Barrel - 16.5"
  • Sights - Dead Ringer Green Dot
  • Scope - None
  • Twist - 1:16
  • Length Of Pull - 13.5"
  • Finish - Blued
  • Stock - Synthetic Black
  • Weight - 3.5 lb
  • Overall Length - 35.75"

Features:

• Polymer receiver
  • Dead Ringer holographic green dot sight comes with four reticle configuration
  • Easy to load 25 round magazine
  • Free Gun Lock

That sight looks a lot like the TruGlo I bough off of Rip a few years back. :-D If it is, it's a nice site, I took a turkey using it on my 835.

• Capacity - 11 or 26?!
  • redcard.gif
Banned in CT already before it hits the shelves....I really hate living in this state.
dash2.gif

I saw the video and the Mossberg guy couldn't hit the shotgun shells with the iron sights but the green dot nailed them.
I think a better set of sights is in order.
Maybe something military style with a rail to go with it.......

I have this setup. Find it hard to hit targets with it. And yes, it is sighted in. Had a tough time keeping the green dot centered in the screen. Ordered a normal scope for it. Hopefully get to try it out soon.

I just re-sighted my Blaze at 52 yards, open sights. As I stated before, if you do not have the pic rail, a scope or red dot will cause frustration as far as accuracy is concerned. I think the Blaze should have the same open sights as the Blaze 47, much better set-up. Here in Canada, the 47 has been designated as a prohibited firearm, classified as an AK 47 variant, doesn't make sense to me. I feel the Blaze is not a tack driver beyond 25- yards, perhaps it was not designed to be, but at 50-60 yards I can nail 500mil. water bottles, so for small game hunting, this will more than get the job done. As for the pic rail, I can't find one in Ontario.
Always be safe.

I think the fact that .22 semi-autos are banned anywhere should make it clear of the intentions of the left. Next will be air rifles that hold more than 10 pellets or bbs.

So now in 2024, has Mossberg come up with any Picatinny rail kits for the Blaze yet ?
Any aftermarket kits out there for the Blaze ?
Stocked up on bulk .22 ammo and raring to go plinking. Just need better sights/optics
for the Blaze which would entail a Pic rail for the plastic receiver. And lastly an outdoor
shooting range within 100 kms of the city (Toronto).

Back