• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg CS

usnret

.22LR
Put this in 'owner's support' also..just a PSA..
Just a PSA here..as it unfolds. Bought a Mossberg MVP Patrol(556/223) online(that's another thread all together). Surprised that it was offered with a freebie scope..bought it. Since I was interested in using only the iron sights, took the scope off. And first time I shot it(accurate, BTW), I noticed the front and back sights aren't mounted on the centerline of the barrel..instead of '12 o'clock', about 12:10..Obvious to me and my 2 adult sons who looked at it. So...the GIGANTIC box with rifle back to Mossberg(MO place wasn't interested..what a surprise)..So...I'll let y'all know how it goes.

I hope Mossberg takes care of the problem for you in short order. Also, welcome to the forum.
Just heard from Mossberg(7 weeks in) that they are replacing the barrel..good news. I was worried I'd get the 'we don't see a problem' answer for this very obvious problem.

That's good news. Things are certainly taking a long time these days. It's not just at Mossberg, it's everywhere.

Back