• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

Don't thank me yet. Lets see what they have to say.

Glad you found the forum.

I can't remember the reps name, but there is someone at mossberg we can contact and he makes it right asap. I'll look around here and see if I can find the guys name and contact info....

@Jacob Reimers I received an email from Mossberg today,,,,,,,,

cleardot.gif

Good morning

I totally understand what our customer is going through. Mossberg works on a production schedule on a daily process. This barrel he ordered is not a daily or weekly processed item. The 835 18.5 barrel is not in high demand and will not be produced for inventory. As a special order we did all we can do to fit in our production schedule. We try to satisfy all our customers as much as possible. I can help by getting him a Mossberg gun case for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Joseph Zakher

Product service leadman technical support.

Mossberg Authorized service center

Maverick Arms Inc

1001 industrial Blvd

Eagle Pass, TX 78852

1-800-363-3555

Fax (830) 773-5893

Thank you for reaching out to them for me old mossy. Feels good to get somewhere with this. The gun case is certainly appreciated and a nice gesture. What I'm hoping is Joseph can help me get a confirmation that the RMA is processed and the credit has been issued. Do you have an email for him? If not, I'll call the number above.
I completely understand the explanation for the production schedule. It's just not what I was told at the time of the order and in most cases I could have lived with the delay. But it just so happened I had a couple grouse hunting trips this year, so I wanted to lighten up my gun with a shorter barrel. The main thing that bothered me was the customer service rep kept letting me down and not taking care of the things she said she would. I don't want to beat a dead horse though. Thank you for your help.

I guess I just need to vent. :mad:
Yesterday I called Mossberg Customer Service 4 times. (Times are EST)
#1 - Called @ 1:00PM - Was told there was a 15 min hold time - no problem - 1 hour later - the "Music" stopped and they hung up.
#2 - Called @ 2:30PM - Was told there was a 15 min hold time - no problem - 1 hour later - the "Music" stopped and they hung up.
#3 - Called @ 4:00PM - Was told there was a 10 min hold time - no problem - 45 min later a Customer Service Rep came on the line, I asked her for her name and she ignored the question and asked what she could do for me (so far so good),I explained hat I was looking for (the low comb for my butt stock #95059) She said that the low comb was included with the shotgun. I explained to her that I purchased it used from a LGS and the low comb was not with the shotgun. She requested my Serial No and I gave it to her. She said she would check and get right back to me. - On Hold again - 5 min - 10 min - 20 min - the "Music" stopped - dead silence - then 3-4 clicks then the dreadful dial tone - they hung up.
#4 - Called @ 5:55PM - Was told there was a 1 min hold time (every 2 min for 10 min) - Then the CS Gods smiled upon me (or so I thought), a Customer Service Rep answered, "How can I help you?" (music to my ears) - I explained that I wanted to purchase a part for my 12Ga Mossberg 500 - "Let me transfer to you someone who can help" - On hold with that "Music" again - 5 min - 10 min - 20 min - the "Music" stopped - dead silence - then 3-4 clicks then the dreadful dial tone - they hung up.

Tears came into my eyes, my dog and cat ran and hid, the neighbor ran over to see if I was OK, he said he heard a horrible scream (I don't remember the scream).

I guess I will have to try again Monday evening after work, Oh Well :(

Yup not much luck on the phone with them.

Try sending Joe an email. He has helped many members here.

Joe Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

Mention you are a member here.

Keep us posted.

old mossy - I took your advice and fired off an e-mail to Mr. Zakher, I will keep you posted as to what transpires.

Again I want to Thank You for coming to my aid.

Yesterday (12/6) I sent an e-mail to Joe Zakher per old mossy's suggestion.
I explained the my frustration to him and included my post from above and included a picture like the Mossberg I own showing the part I wanted to purchase.
In closing I requested the part number, price, and ordering information for the part.
The following is the e-mail I received from Mr. Zakher today
:

I truly apologize that is happened to you. we have had problems with our phone lines and we are improving it as best and fast as possible, again no excuse what you experienced. I will send you this low comb asap Monday afternoon. I will provide you with tracking information once I receive them. I thank you for choosing our product(s) and hope to continue to do business with you in the near future. Have a great day.

Joseph Zakher

Product service leadman technical support.

Mossberg Authorized service center
Maverick Arms Inc
1001 industrial Blvd
Eagle Pass, TX 78852

1-800-363-3555
Fax (830) 773-5893

My company has replaced it's phone system 1 month ago and it's still a nightmare, so I can relate to messed up phone systems. I believe they are trying to improve things but it could take awhile.

toma

Sounds like another A+ for Joe Zakher

Glad he was able to help you.

Yes, the quick response I got impressed me not the promise of the part that's icing on the cake.
I will most likely be dealing with Mossberg for along time to come. Like most everyone else, I've been bitten and have started eyeballing their rifles.

Yes perfect idea how do we do it from here??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back