• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg MMR Tactical in MagPul Gray

SoloScuba

Copper BB
Swapped out the furniture on my Mossberg MMR Tactical to all MagPul Gray. Now to get some gray MagPul magazines.

Photo Jan 25, 15 58 44sm.jpg

Nice looking rifle.

Now to get some gray MagPul magazines.

Hate to be the one to tell you this, but Magpul announced last year that all Gen 2 mag colors (OD, FG, FDE) would be discontinued and the new Gen M3 mags will only be available in black. As far as I know, at this point they have not announced any future plans of making mags in any color other than black...

That sucks.

The tan and OD mags work so well for hunting.

Oh well, I guess there is always krylon.

Greetings. In an attempt to customize my new AR15 rifle, I removed the buffer tube so that I could add a Magpul single point end plate adapter. The force that was used in removing the staked castle nut, caused me to bend the safety detent spring once the end plate was removed. Oops! There are several vendors advertising the sale of this springs. However, no part numbers are given. The Mossberg parts list from the owner's manual does not provide a part number for the detent spring either. I have written to Mossberg, but I do not want to rely strictly upon the company for a resposne. Any suggetsions? Please & Thank you. stokes

The force that was used in removing the staked castle nut, caused me to bend the safety detent spring once the end plate was removed.

Any safety detent spring should fit. Most cost at or under a dollar. Bad thing is, shipping is going to eat you alive on such a small part if you don't have a place local to buy one. Try to find someone that will mail it to you usps because it's cheaper than ups or fedex.

I'll echo what John said.

Mossberg uses generic mil-spec springs, detents, etc. For the most part they are all the same...

Back