• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg MVP 223 - YouTube range results

Just released a video of range testing with 50 and 55 vmax. The h4895 and n133 was for the 50’s and the 55’s were h4895.

I’ve got the 75 hpbt testing doming as well. Ontarget and Quickload data in there as well.

They're great tack-drivers.... I use 69gn SMKs over 24gns of N140.

Never shot it more than 200yds yet, but its sub MOA at 100 and 200yds.

1673286981137.png

1673287061336.png

Welcome to the forum. We're glad you joined.

Looks like some really decent groups.

Thanks. I’ll show my buddy Mike the groups. The Vihtavuori powders are great. We tried N133 because my friend was given close to a pound of it.

Yeah, that was a great gift. Those are upwards of $40 a pound plus shipping IF you can find it available.

Also, very good job making the rounds too.

I also posted my built up Stevens 200 with a bull barrel from a Savage 10fp-sr that shot some great groups. I don’t want to be guilty of blasphemy though as that one is non Mossberg :)

It’s over here on my channel. Like and subscribe if you like this stuff :)

youtube.com/@Richard-D

I’ll post his 75 gr Hornady bthp tests coming up here shortly too. Less wind drift with this heavier stuff and the barrel stabilized it no problem.

Yes, have dialled the trigger down as far as it would safely go.. its only used for bench shooting so no problems with the lighter trigger.

Back