• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

Pretty sure it's just you buddy............................................

Nah, you're just late to the party! Site has been updated and bugs and kinks are being worked out. It's all good Meanie. If you're having trouble viewing things revert back to the default color layout...it helps a lot.

I’ve been waiting for you guys to straighten this stuff out, before I tried to logged on again.

Eventually I just had to switch back to the default forum color scheme. Otherwise none of the icons show up. I had to navigate by braille on an iPhone.

I’ve been waiting for you guys to straighten this stuff out, before I tried to logged on again.

Eventually I just had to switch back to the default forum color scheme. Otherwise none of the icons show up. I had to navigate by braille on an iPhone.

Sorry that you (and others) have been having a difficult time.

I did answer the question about what to do about the font/background colors the other day though.

But, I understand, if you can't read what I wrote, is mostly a moot point.

Still sorry that you are having trouble with it.

I could read everybody’s text. I just couldn’t navigate anything because of the icons becoming invisible.

Eventually I went to my desktop and was able to change it there easily because of the way the cursor handles hidden fields.

For what it is worth, I haven’t donated any money to the forum in a long time. Probably since I bought this iPhone three years ago or four years ago who knows?

Anyhow the one thing I noticed on the desktop is it still shows the donate icon and on the iPhone you do not see this.

Each morning when I first select this site it has reverted back to something totally unreadable and I must once again reselect the "default" mode. Are issues still being worked on or is this what we must live with?

Agree with Cadd on "lurker" issue. Hopefully this will get better soon or we can revert back to the old way.

Regards

Each morning when I first select this site it has reverted back to something totally unreadable and I must once again reselect the "default" mode. Are issues still being worked on or is this what we must live with?

Agree with Cadd on "lurker" issue. Hopefully this will get better soon or we can revert back to the old way.

Regards
Hopefully soon. Hopefully....soon.

Just joined here, but I could not view anything without highlighting everything with my mouse.
I went ahead and joined figuring it was a theme issue. After playing around with the settings I finally found the default style made it readable.
I came here and was about to post a thread about the issue thinking it was me, but then saw this thread was active and see it is pretty much everyone.
Glad to know a fix is inbound, even if there is no eta.

Screenshot_20220930-124054~2.png

Change your setting on the bottom left to default...

Yes, that is what I did through the forum preferences part of my profile. I figured that out before posting here. I said in my post I figured it out.
Thanks and hopefully the get the bug figured out.

Ok. New update is done! Under the preference down in the left corner click on Dimension Dark.
Voila!

I was browsing the forum, clicked on a thread and bam, color change. It changed automatically.
Seems a lot better.
However, the button you are pointing to, is not there any more.
Also the option to change the colors in the forum preferences is also missing.

I was browsing the forum, clicked on a thread and bam, color change. It changed automatically.
Seems a lot better.
However, the button you are pointing to, is not there any more.
Also the option to change the colors in the forum preferences is also missing.
Are you using an iphone?
Can you screen shot the bottom of the page?

As soon as I hit post, the forum reverted back.
It is now back to the white/blue and the default style button it back.
Guessing there are still a few bugs being worked out?
I am using a laptop.
I am at work right now (just finished up lunch break) and do not have the ability to post pictures at the moment from my work computer.
Once I get home tonight I can from my personal computer (desktop), if the issue is still there.

I lost the default ability. Stuck in Dimension. This morning it was almost the same as the older style. ?????

Back