• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Patriot Rifle - Night Train

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Patriot Night Train

Our new Night Trains outfit the new Mossberg Patriot Rifle with long range scopes and premium features in a range ready package.
Specifications:
  • Caliber - .300 WIN MAG, .308 WIN
  • Capacity - 4 or 5 (Varies by Caliber)
  • Barrel - 22" Fluted in .308 WIN/ 22" Fluted w/Muzzle Brake in .300 WIN MAG
  • Sights - None (Picatinny Rail)
  • Scope - 4-16x50MM or 6-24x50MM Scope
  • Twist - 1:10
  • Length Of Pull - 13.75
  • Finish - Matte Blue
  • Stock - Synthetic Black or OD Green
  • Weight - 9 lb
  • Overall Length - 42.75"
The Mossberg Patriot - Night Train 2 & Night Train 3
  • Green Synthetic Stock
  • 308 Winchester or 300 Win Mag
  • Button rifled 22” threaded barrel with Muzzlebrake and thread protector
  • Suppressor-ready Night Train 2 and 3 rifles feature a Silcencerco Saker Muzzlebrake that tames recoil and doubles as a QD Mount Silcencerco suppressors
  • Spiral-fluted bolts with oversized bolt handles for reliable cycling.
  • Dropbox Magazine for Convenient Loading and Unloading
  • 6-24x50 Long Range Scope with Tactical Turrets
  • Neoprene Comb Raising Kit

Can the old Night Train (Mine is at least 3 years old, simply says "100 ATR" on the barrel) accept the new stock to be able to use magazines?

You'd need to call Mossberg for a definitive answer, but I don't think so. The rifles use different actions, so what you're trying to accomplish is likely more complicated than a simple stock switch...

Thats what I figured. But I am really wishing the gun gods would be smiling down on me and make it easy to mill out my stock and add something. Its never that easy.

Does any one know if mossberg has fix the bedding problem on the patriot rifle?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

You'd need to call Mossberg for a definitive answer, but I don't think so. The rifles use different actions, so what you're trying to accomplish is likely more complicated than a simple stock switch...

The rifle's use different actions? That's a surprise. I though they used the same barrel and action and just changed the stock and added that new scope. Does the bi-pod come with it too? Ah the ATR. Maybe that is a different action and barrel. I would think that just find a magazine somewhere and try it. Or simply call Mossberg and ask them!

Back