• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Reserve Series O/U And Side-By-Side Reviews...

Thanks joe, went to range over weekend, gun shot great, once i couldnt get her to close but it was my fault, i didnt have the lever all the way to the right,can't wait to go hunting with it.. Jim

I really love the trulock chokes and use them in all my shotguns! At the end of the day chokes are chokes but extending make it much easier to use at the range.

I just purchased a Silver Reserve II for my 12 yo who is addicted to trap to replace the Winchester 1400 MKII she was using. The gun shoots an excellent pattern. She fires bottom barrel first. #1 choke on bottom and #2 on top. She shot a 20 on her last round today. She likes it!

I am new to this site and looking for some help. I received a silver reserve 12ga o/u for a birthday gift. I shot it a few times and realized there was something wrong with the lower barrel. I talked to customer service and shipped the gun back. They acknowledged a problem after six months that they had the gun. I kept getting the runaround from them and then they said they would ship me a brand new gun. February will be one full year. This has been the most aggravating and unacceptable process I have ever experienced. I have tried customer service several times and like I saw on another post they simply do not seem to care. Is there another avenue to reach someone to get a resolution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will reach out to them while I am at SHOT show this year. I know my personal O/U has been there since last December so I am now at a little over a year.

I would never again purchase any product from a manufacturer who treated me this way. I have been fortunate with my Mossberg, it did not need factory service while in warranty. If a manufacturer takes one year to make a warranty repair, what is the true extent of the warranty?
The above 2 stories are telling me clearly that Mossberg has too many customers and I'll help them solve that problem.

Back