• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg SA-20 Accessories...

I just bought my sa-20 the other day, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Does anyone know of anywhere to get barrels, accessories?

Barrels there are unfortunately not a lot of options besides going with the factory Mossberg options. What size barrel where you looking for? What accessories were you thinking of adding?

I'm wanting to get a slug barrel for it, a mag tube extension, i also need to put a sling on it. I thought about getting the magazine cap for an sa-20 tactical and drilling the end of it and putting a swivel on it, that would also give me a rail for maybe a flashlight.

At the moment I am not aware of a "slug" barrel for the Mossberg SA-20 but if you call Mossberg directly you may find that they do have an option that is not in their catalogs. I have not seen a magazine extension for the SA-20 either but the tactical cap might be your best bet to mount a sling to. If you post up in the ATI vendor section on this site; they have a place dedicated to what members would like them to produce.

75778.jpg

Hi guys,
Anyone know where i can find a good turkey choke for my sa-20. I plan on going to turkey shoots with my cousin, ive tried the full choke that comes with it, but didnt like the pattern at 25yrds. would like a much tighter pattern.

I own a Mossberg SA-20 Tactical.

Somehow, I lost the elevation screw in the rear ghost ring sight.

The explosion diagram in the Owners Manual does not contain the rear sight.

Hence, I don't have a part number.

Any suggestions on what to do?

WLD said:
I own a Mossberg SA-20 Tactical.

Somehow, I lost the elevation screw in the rear ghost ring sight.

The explosion diagram in the Owners Manual does not contain the rear sight.

Hence, I don't have a part number.

Any suggestions on what to do?

contact mossberg or havlin.
http://havlinsales.com/default.htm

almost forgot,,,,,welcome aboard from NY.

Thanks for the links.

Like you, I haven't seen many SA-20 accessories out there but I'm always keeping my eyes open for folks here on the forum and will post back if I happen to see anything out there become available...

Anyone try to mount a rail on the bottom? Specifically which one. I'll lose the little rail when I upgrade to the extended mag. Help? Want one on the bottom of fore end for light and tac-handle.

No !

But hey - I want to add a scope to my Turkey Thug .
Any recommendations on what to screw into those pre drilled holes ? I already bought a nice RealTree Camo Bushnell Shotgun Scope for it .

update: I found the orig. scope rail for my Thug in the orig. box in the basement !

Last edited:
Back