• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

have tried twice to get info from them with no reply. once by email and once by the gal you guys recommended. its a 500at G279xxx. has twin bars but has the spring setup on the magazine tube. maybe one of you can have better luck of finding out. still want to know the definitive answer on what the T means. has a 26" improved barrel.

Last edited:
500 E number R992255, bought second hand don't know year of manufacture, tried contact section on Mossberg site but there seems to be a problem getting my message to them, anyone got an email address and I can ask them to look it up?

stevie, if you get an answer, please let us know through who. I have had no success and would like to try through whom helped you. thanks !

Don't forget when you get your answers please post the prefix and the first three numbers for our data base we are building.

Thank you.

Here's my 835 info....

UM545XXX The date of manufacture for your gun is Dec. 02, 1999 and you have model#62234 .

Don't know why but I'm getting an error won't let me post link?????

Back