• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

Re: A decent inexpensive red dot scope????

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, we'll see which one of those my girlfriend gets me for Christmas :)

Tactical 22

I have a new moss 415t I have a red dot on it now but would like to put a scope on it ,to see better ,and also want to install bipod ,need help with finding the right scope and bipod. Thanks

Re: Tactical 22

any bipod that fits a picatinny rail will work. as far as scope goes, it depends on what you want to do with it, and how much much you want to spend. do you have the carry handle or a flat top? once we have that info, e can lead you in the right direction...

^ Yeah, but there's not much there...

Mossberg Store

Dunno what magnification you're lookin for, but I love the little Simmons 22 MAG 3-9x32 I mounted on my Remy 597...

It's a damn good little scope for under $50...

Simmons 22 MAG 3-9X32 Rimfire

This was the best 3 shot group with it so far, measuring 1/8" center to center from 50yd...

thanks , me not being a gun smith or ever having a scope ,what do i need to hook up that simmons 22 mag to my 415t flat top

it says that it comes with the rings, though i am not familiar with this scope or the included rings. the next step would be to mount the rings to the picatinny rail. it could be as simple as the included rings work on the rail(doubtful though). if they don't directly mount to the rail, you could find rings that mount to the rail, just make sure they match the tube diameter of the scope.

pic. rails are generally the same size, there are a few oddball guns(smith and wesson sigma comes to mind) that have a rail that looks like a picatinny rail, but is not the same size.

add ons that say they fit a pic a tinny rail, will fit on the 715t rail...

Red dot scope with some magnification

Got a 715T for Christmas and need a good cheap red dot scope.
My eye sight is not 20-20 so I need something more than just the red dot

been doing some reding on reviews and there are so many I wanted to ask on here to save wasting my money on one that is no good

which one do yall prefer?

anybody tried NcStar 4X32 Compact-Red/Green Mil-Dot Tactical Rifle Scope - STMAQ432G?
cheap on ebay

thanks

Re: Red dot scope with some magnification

My wife's got that exact model on her AR-22...

It's a great little scope and the 4x magnification is nice for getting a better look at the target. You'll need to look into a riser for it as well. It sits way too low when mounted directly to the receiver...

Re: Red dot scope with some magnification

I have a friend that shoots 3gun matches that swears by his. I have not used one personally, but he likes his alot.

My carry handle 715T is bone stock + a CP green/red 40mm site. After taking a few rounds to sight it in, I am able to hit a bowling pin at 100 yards with the rifle. It is fantastically accurate!

Back