• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Replacement/Spare Parts

Gunowner99 said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Welcome aboard!

Right now it's just one version or the other and Mossberg does not sell the shells or forend sections separately. However, several manufacturers offer removeable, picatinny mounted carry handles. Seems it would be much easier to purchase the flat-top 715T and add your choice of aftermarket carry handles. This would give you the configuration you're looking for and you'd have more options if you decide to add an optic at some point down the road...

It would be nice if they did sell the shells.

I'm thinking if I can find a replacement thumbhole stock, I'll get rid of the shell anyway. May be stuck though.

Rootbrain

I've seen YouTube vids were people put the gun in some airsoft rifle shells (with some modifications of course) they looked pretty freakin sweet

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

I'm missing the rear sight off of the carry handle model, could I send my rifle to them to get another one? I called them and they said that they don't sell it seperate. Would I be able to type a note and ask for the flat top model she'll instead of the carry handle?

Hi All,
After reading this thread, and the questions regarding forearms for the flat top model, I thought you might like a pic of the wife's gem after I modded it to her specs.1292A.png Yes, it started life as a flat top model! Notice anything missing?

Yup! The factory forearm! I plan to post a write-up on how I did the conversion once I figure out how to transfer all that text and pics from WORD to this forum. In the meantime, I have a brand new/never used forearm and flat top sights sitting on my gun bench! Anybody still looking?

Back