• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

Hey there! I'm wanting to get a hogue rubber grip for my rifle, I just don't know which size to get for the pistol grip. Does anyone know which one that would fit snug over it? Thanks

Re: which grip to buy

xfearx said:
ok even though its a .22 have you seen what everyone elses look like in the accessories page.... we just want that tactical look. obviously im not going to put some 500$ scope on it. on amazon they have a 5 point adjustable grip too. and i didnt pay 500 out the door for mine either. and why no acog if it can be found for a cheap price.

take a look at mine in the pics section and then venture a guess as to what i have in the add ons...then i'll tell ya how much i paid.

and yes, it is a laser/light combo on it...

Just picked up a UTG Ar15 front sight with the integrated laser. It's super good quality and I like how my attachments are on either top or bottom rails keeping my rifle balanced. It came with a pressure switch which I mounted on the receiver above the grip. Dialed it in to my reticle @ 50m so far so good. Good find and pickup for under $40!

Attachments

• switch1small.jpg
    switch1small.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 624
  • switch2small.jpg
    switch2small.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 624
  • switch3small.jpg
    switch3small.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 624
Re: which grip to buy

xfearx said:
ok even though its a .22 have you seen what everyone elses look like in the accessories page.... we just want that tactical look. obviously im not going to put some 500$ scope on it. on amazon they have a 5 point adjustable grip too. and i didnt pay 500 out the door for mine either. and why no acog if it can be found for a cheap price.

Check out my old post, currently on page 4 of this Thread for detail and pictures, but I have found that DX.com, Amazon.com and Ebay are the best options. DX is coming from China, so it takes almost a month to get your order but then again, you are cutting out the middle man named Walmart and it gives you the option of knockoff products. For example, a knockoff EOTech for under 50 or Laser/Light combo for under 35, even knock off ACOG stuff. Given the light recoil of a 22, the knockoffs, usually intended for Airsoft, work fine and if they dont, its a pain but they do have a return process (they pay freight) even if you end up with site credit instead of PayPal credit. For example, the magnifier you see in the pictures on my old post was blurry, so I returned it and spent the credit on accessories for my new Galaxy SIII cellphone as they always have cases, cords, batteries much cheaper than at retail and usually several weeks before you can find them at retail here in the US.

http://dx.com/c/hobbies-toys-899/airsof ... tType=desc

715T: Suggested Accessories and Compatible Brands?

Greetings!

I bought the Mossberg 715T about 3 weeks ago. To be honest I've never owned a rifle before (let alone a tactical one). So I'm a little behind on my knowledge on this. I do realize that there are many topics discussing accessories separately, but I was wondering if you all would be kind enough to give a concise list of what accessories you think are the most important to install and what brands you suggest. I totally understand this to be a matter of opinion but that is fine.

Re: 715T: Suggested Accessories and Compatible Brands?

hello Watchman,i don't own a 715T but i see there is a thread on accessories for it. some pretty good reading. take a look.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=362

Sure we'd be glad to help.

Couple questions first though. You choice in accessories should be tailored for your intended use for the rifle. Will you be shooting from a bench, standing, or prone? Will you be shooting at a set distance or at various distances? Will you simply be target shooting or are you planning to hunt small game, rodents, etc.? Let us know what your plans are for the rifle and it'll help narrow down the vast array of options out there...

No problem: 1) Standing 2) various distances 3) not to be confusing but I plan to target shoot and later move into small game.

Ok, that helps a lot.

If you're not shooting benched or prone you don't need to worry about a bipod. You've still got several options in optics from a basic red dot sight to a variable power scope. A red dot sight is ideal for fast target acquisition at close range and can be accurate at long distances too. A variable power scope will allow for improved accuracy at greater distances. I tend to like red dot sights for ranges up to 50yd and prefer more magnification for distances of 100yd and beyond...

TheWatchman said:
old mossy said:
hello Watchman,i don't own a 715T but i see there is a thread on accessories for it. some pretty good reading. take a look.
viewtopic.php?f=88&t=362

Thanks for pointing that out! Pretty new to the forum still.

no problem Watchman,i'm here to help. :)

Accessories Question

Im in love with this rifle. I saw a picture of it randomly on the net and once I found out what the price was I was blown away. Seems impossible to beat for the price. This might sound stupid but this is the first rifle I have ever bought, I have several handguns but no rifles. I wanted to get a scope and maybe a light and handle. can I buy any type of accessory or are they proprietary to the model or specific size or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Accessories Question

Welcome and congrats on the new rifle!

Most accessories designed to fit on picatinny rails will fit your 715T. Do you have any specifics in mind? Feel free to post up any particular accessory you're looking at and we'll be able to let you know if it'll work...

Re: Accessories Question

Awesome, thanks a lot. Will do. Right off the top of my head I would like to get one of those forward grip/bipod combos. Not sure what theyre called. but heres a pic.

opplanet-samson-grip-pod-law-enforcement-bipod-01.jpg

Back