• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My Home Made Tent Stove.

Gary Murray

.270 WIN
I've made a few of these and they work great. Used them in my tent without an issue in below freezing weather. My buddy In Prince George wanted one as we will be hunting grizzly together in May so i figured since we are using my tent, we can use the stove i just made him last week. Here's a pic of the finished product. If anyone is interested in making one for themselves, message me and i can send you the plans which i believe i posted here ages ago. Only major tools involved are a jig saw and a drill. No welding required and will only cost around $30.00 to make. Stove insert, hinges, bolts, nuts, washers and high heat paint. My apologies if i posted this in the wrong section. I figured it was hunting related. These really crank out the heat and will also work in your detached work shop or garage.

DSC066082_zps44b5e639.jpg

cbshooter said:
Very nice. Do you cook on it as well?
Thanx Guys. I haven't tried cooking on it yet but it will boil water for coffee CBS. I imagine you can cook on it. I might just have to try it now that you mention it.

Back