• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My "tactical" Mossberg

Yes - see them both fine. Thanks

Oops -- now I just went back to the earlier posts and I can see the same pics fully displayed.
Have no idea what is going on, as I had rebooted and everything and I still -- earlier -- couldn't see the pics. Oh well ...

Sometimes you have to right click on the little box with the x in it, and then click on "Reload". It's a bandwidth thing. I've run into this on other forums.

i'm sure the look of the Mossberg isn't for everybody. I live on a little spit of land with the Pacific ocean to the west(about 400 yds) and Mission Bay about 200 yds to the east(salt water) so i am constantly working on blued guns to keep em from rusting....with the cerakote job on the Mossberg it's basically corrosion proof. And based on the crap going on in France and the threat "we are coming to the USA" the Mossy is loaded full time now. No kids in my house,just me and Momma(my backup).Anybody that thinks we are a couple old folks,easy targets, will surely find out different.....long live the NRA

here i go again.....got a real good deal on a 835 the other day....thinking i'll change mag tubes so i can use a 500 barrel,wood stocks.....i gotta stop doing this

Fwiw.....I did replace the mag tube in my 835 with one from a 500A so I could then use 500 barrel on the 835 receiver...,this mod works perfectly

I wanted to use an 835 barrel on a 500 frame. Needed the 835 mag tube and at the time nobody had one in stock or used so I sold the 835 barrel.

That 500 turned out really nice! I'm thinking about doing the same thing to my 930 tactical but a few shades darker. I want it to blend into the darkness good.

Back