• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NC submitting bill to restrict 2A

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Just giving you guys in NC a heads up,

hb86

1. Universal background checks that will criminalize private sales.
2. Increased storage laws.
3. Prohibit 18-21 from buying long arms.
4. High capacity mag ban.
5. Allows local government to restrict guns on their own.
6. Demand firearms liability insurance

Wow. With the NY transplants there (main reason it's not on my go to list).... some day that may be a reality in 5-10 years

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't understand people. They move from a state they didn't like and then vote the same old way. People that bail from California do the same thing.

Cause people are effing retarded.

I'll be fully accepting of customs in TN and willing to assimilate to said political structure to ensure my footprint will be very small so as not to change any demographics of which I will enjoy.

Thank you John. I did not know about this. Now excuse me while I puke. I'll be curled up into the fetal position for the rest of the evening. Take care. Tom Worthington

Turns out I wasn't the only one(s) that didn't know this was coming down the pike. We have a friend who is a major in our Sheriff's Department. She didn't know a thing about it. Her husband was in the midst of hosting a local Friends of the NRA event, and he didn't know about it either! She said it was never brought up at the meeting. So thank you again, John...very sincerely. Take care. Tom Worthington

Hopefully it helps fight this garbage.

Back