• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Need a Few More Senators Like This Guy

Ernst

.30-06
"Philanthropist"
Sen. Kennedy graduated magna cum laude in political science, philosophy, and economics from Vanderbilt University, was president of his senior class, and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. He received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he was an executive editor of the “Virginia Law Review” and elected to the Order of the Coif. He earned a Bachelor of Civil Law degree with first class honors from Oxford University (Magdalen College) in England, where he studied under Sir Rupert Cross and Sir John H. C. Morris.

RECENT QUOTES FROM: SEN. JOHN KENNEDY, (R) LOUISIANA

FIRST OF ALL, I’M JOHN KENNEDY, NOT THAT JOHN KENNEDY, I AM THE OTHER JOHN KENNEDY, (R) SENATOR REPRESENTING THE GREAT STATE OF LOUISIANA.

PERMIT ME TO TELL YOU WHAT I BELIEVE.

* 1. I BELIEVE AMERICA WAS FOUNDED BY GENIUSES BUT IS NOW RUN BY IDIOTS.
* 2. I BELIEVE YOU CAN’T FIX STUPID, BUT YOU CAN VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE.
* 3. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HEARD OF ANYONE TRYING TO SNEAK INTO CHINA.
* 4. AMERICA IS SO GREAT THAT PEOPLE WHO HATE IT, REFUSE TO LEAVE IT.
* 5. LET ME SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION, SO FAR, THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION SUCKS.
* 6. I DON’T LIKE TO BRAG ABOUT THE EXPENSIVE PLACES I’VE BEEN TO, BUT THIS MORNING I WENT TO THE GAS STATION.
* 7. I BELIEVE EXERCISE MAKES YOU LOOK BETTER NAKED. BUT SO DOES ALCOHOL.
* 8. WELFARE SHOULD BE A BRIDGE, NOT A PARKING LOT.
* 9. WEAKNESS INVITES THE WOLVES.
* 10. WE MUST ARM FOR PEACE.
* 11. WE DON’T HAVE A GUN CONTROL PROBLEM WE HAVE AN IDIOT CONTROL PROBLEM.
* 12. FREE ADVICE FRIENDS, IF GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU NOT TO BUY A GUN, BUY TWO
* 13. I BELIEVE IF YOU HATE POLICE OFFICERS, THE NEXT TIME YOU ARE IN TROUBLE, CALL A CRACK-HEAD.
* 14. HERE’S A FREE TIP, COPS WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE IF YOU DON'T DO STUPID THINGS.
* 15. I BELIEVE WE NEED AN ELECTION DAY, NOT AN ELECTION MONTH.
* 16. I BELIEVE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PROVE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE WHEN YOU VOTE.
* 17. I BELIEVE 400,000 BODIES BURIED AT ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETARY IS THE REASON YOU SHOULD STAND FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM.
* 18. I BELIEVE THE WATER WON’T CLEAR TILL YOU GET THE PIGS OUT OF THE CREEK.
* 19. I BELIEVE LOVE IS THE ANSWER, BUT YOU SHOULD OWN A GUN, JUST IN CASE.

You don’t need an office wall covered in advanced educational degrees to see the common sense of our situation.

People shooting each other in record numbers are blaming the police for crime.

But that’s not what amazes me. What amazes me is that the public is believing this nonsense.

I wish we had one Senator like him, period. The two we have right now are both idiots trying to outdo the other. In case you're wondering it's Durbin and Duckworth, they're both D-'s !

Pure John:

JOHN KENNEDY: Well, President Biden is clearly struggling. He struggled today in the Middle East and I take no joy in that. I trust the American people, and I think the American people have figured things out. I don’t consider myself an expert in too many things, if any, but I know how to read a poll. A majority of Americans, to them, the president is about as popular as cholera. The American people did not reach this conclusion this morning. They have reasons for believing that. Number one, the majority of Americans don’t believe that President Biden is in charge.

They think the president is not the president. They think that the real president is whoever controls the teleprompter. Number two, fair or unfair: the majority of Americans think that President Biden is too old. Kind of like an old Buick. Some days he starts, and other days he doesn't. Number three, a majority of Americans think that the people President Biden has appointed to run his government – are deeply weird. And, they are. Many of these appointees, they curl up in a protective ball if you use the wrong pronoun. They pride themselves on not prosecuting criminals. Their executive skills extend no further than ordering a pizza.

More quotes to the point on Biden's policies.

"Inflation — which is a direct result of the president's policies — is a cancer on the American dream. And it is rampant. It is unrestrained."

"He said a constituent from his area made the remark earlier in July that if Biden's economic crisis continues to escalate, high-end coffee chain Starbucks will have to change its name to "TenBucks."

"He believes in bigger government; higher taxes; more spending — more debt, more regulation, open borders, a weaker military and turning cops into social workers — and those policies have hurt the American people deeply."

There are all kinds of responses to President Joe Biden’s angry address to the nation Thursday night. You stir some stuff up when you declare that tens of millions of Americans are trying to destroy democracy. One of the most colorful responses came from Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana.

“After listening to the president’s speech, I really understand why it’s an unassailable fact that age does not guarantee wisdom,” Kennedy quipped. “The President Biden we saw last night was really every inch Joe Biden the politician. His speech was a very cynical attempt to fill our heads with stupid,” Kennedy added.

Kennedy went further stating what a missed opportunity it was to talk “straight up” to the American people.

Then Kennedy gave his most colorful response: “After it was over I said to myself, you know it’s really true — I’ve said this before — the water’s not gonna clear up in Washington until we get the pigs out of the creek.”

I'm not usually a "message" hat or T-shirt guy. Nor do I often wear a hat. But this Bidet taunting/vilifying over half the country makes me want to (1) go out and get a MAGA hat and wear it and (2) have a shirt made that says "MAGA and Trump are coming to get you!" or something evocative like that. :) I KNOW a T-shirt guy that would probably set me up right--maybe have a limited run done...

Back