• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Need help with using my new Vicker's 2-Point sling

Hey guys,

I recently installed my new Vicker's 2-point padded sling on my 590A1. I really like the quality of the sling and the ease of adjustment. However I can't transition with it to my non-dominant side, too tight on my neck. When I am shooting from my dominant side the strap is over my right shoulder and under my left armpit. I have taken all the slack out to aid with a firm platform. Then when I transition to my other shoulder I am dropping my left arm out and giving it all the slack I can, but it is too tight and I really fumble it. What am I missing here? Thanks for your help guys, I really want to like using this sling.

Mike

I have a Vickers 2 point sling as well and while it found it to be a great sling, it did seem a little short for me in some circumstances. But I am kind of a big guy.

After seeing it posted in another thread I changed out for this one: https://www.blueforcegear.com/vickers-combat-applications-sling-2-to-1.html

It has more adjustment and is easily switched from 2 point to single point applications.

I am about 6' and 210. I like the sling except when I have to transition to the other shoulder. Thanks for the link to their other sling, I will check it out.

Back