• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New guy here..new to shotguns and this forum

posttal

Copper BB
Hey guys,
Just joined your forum and wanted to say hey before bombarding you with questions concerning my new 835 ulti-mag.Since i have to leave for work in 30 minutes and have a ton of questions Hello might be the focal point of my first post.I'm going to be doing a bit of searching through it once at work on the old smart phone..but my eyes aren't what they should be so dont know if I'll find the answers to my questions which are pretty much about turning my 835 turkey gun into a shorter barrel HD and deer gun...something able to shoot more than bird shot...a multi purpose gun if you will.
But for now G'morning

Welcome from MI!!

We've got a sub forum dedicated to the 835 here:

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action

If you don't see what you are looking for just ask. We've got a lot of knowledgeable people here that are more than willing to help you.

We like pictures too so post em if you got em. :-D

MikeD said:
We've got a sub forum dedicated to the 835 here:

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action

Sorry, didn't have my coffee yet, I didn't realize that this was already posted in the 835 section. I need to look more carefully when seaching new posts.

Carry on.

I know what its like to need coffee to function.Went into the locker room to change for work the other day took off by street clothes..then put my street pants back on to go to work...I hate when that happens.

You can take a look at the many changes that have taken place with my 835 and others. To fully enjoy shooting this gun, think about a recoil reducing stock and/or a Limbsaver butt pad.

Putting on the wrong pants is not nearly as bad as I went into work and when changing into my work clothes realized I had wore my work boots home and came to work wearing leather sandals. A quick trip to the store for new work boots vs. another 150 mile trip to go get them and make it back to work. I keep extra of everything in my truck now.

Back