• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Haven 600 at

Dylanpin04

Copper BB
So I have a older New Haven 600 at Mossberg and I tore apart the trigger assembly to clean it and replace the sear spring and now when I charge the pump it won’t lock the hammer back in the action plz help want this gun to work again.

You're going to have to take the trigger apart again, I'm afraid. I don't know your issue off the top of my head but if you look at the components closely maybe you can "see" what is keeping the sear from engaging. You might find trigger group break-down & re-assembly here if you do a search. Use "500" in your search terms will probably get better results as they are the same gun but with the 500 far more prevalent. Pictures would help, also... ;)

BTW, Welcome Aboard! :)

You're going to have to take the trigger apart again, I'm afraid. I don't know your issue off the top of my head but if you look at the components closely maybe you can "see" what is keeping the sear from engaging. You might find trigger group break-down & re-assembly here if you do a search. Use "500" in your search terms will probably get better results as they are the same gun but with the 500 far more prevalent. Pictures would help, also... ;)

BTW, Welcome Aboard! :)
Lol I have taken it apart so many times but I can post pictures tomorrow if what the parts look like like

Back