• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Member From Rhode Island

newenglandjim

Copper BB
Hi everybody, I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just joined the board today. I own a bunch of different makes and calibers but my mossberg 500 is still my favorite do all gun. Over the years I've had quite a few new hunters ask me what should be my first hunting gun and I always answer it the same way " mossberg 500 combo" There isn't any season you can't do with that combo, not to mention home defense.
I also just bought a new 464 lever action in 22 cal. and Me and my sons had a great time with it today. I'm very pleased with it so far. I'm looking forward to reading all about other members experiences with their mossbergs. Jim

Welcome from MI.

Lets see some pics of those fine Mossbergs :D

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post pics of your Mossbergs and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Howdy newenglandjim and welcome to the club.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Great having you here. We love hearing about parents getting kids involved, too!

Thanks for joining up.

Welcome from PA! That's a great way to bond with your sons. I remember shooting with my Dad, Uncle and cousins and now I take mine. This is a great forum...enjoy!

Back