• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NEW Mossberg 715P Pistol - Duck Commander

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
p738211137-4.jpg

p653718576-4.jpg

p879904910-4.jpg

Caliber .22 LR
Capacity 26
Barrel 6" Muzzle Brake
Sights 30MM Red Dot
Scope None
Twist 1:16
Length Of Pull 0"
Finish Matte
Stock Pistol Grip - Realtree Max-5
Weight 3.5 lb
Overall Length 16"

Mossberg International 715P - Duck Commander

This fun .22 pistol is lightweight, easy to shoot, and perfect for small game, plinking, target shooting--or clearing cottonmouths out of your duck blind.

Full length top-rail
Red dot sight
Short vented quad rail forend
6" blued barrel with A2 style muzzlebrake
Free Gun Lock
2-year limited warranty

As part of the DUCK COMMANDER Series, it also comes standard with:

Stocks dipped in Max-5 camo by Realtree (their newest waterfowl pattern, introduced for 2014)
Famous Duck Commander logo engraved on the receiver
An American Flag bandana, like the one worn by Willie

DHonovich said:
p738211137-4.jpg

p653718576-4.jpg

p879904910-4.jpg

Caliber .22 LR
Capacity 26
Barrel 6" Muzzle Brake
Sights 30MM Red Dot
Scope None
Twist 1:16
Length Of Pull 0"
Finish Matte
Stock Pistol Grip - Realtree Max-5
Weight 3.5 lb
Overall Length 16"

Mossberg International 715P - Duck Commander

This fun .22 pistol is lightweight, easy to shoot, and perfect for small game, plinking, target shooting--or clearing cottonmouths out of your duck blind.

Full length top-rail
Red dot sight
Short vented quad rail forend
6" blued barrel with A2 style muzzlebrake
Free Gun Lock
2-year limited warranty

As part of the DUCK COMMANDER Series, it also comes standard with:

Stocks dipped in Max-5 camo by Realtree (their newest waterfowl pattern, introduced for 2014)
Famous Duck Commander logo engraved on the receiver
An American Flag bandana, like the one worn by Willie

Now what the heck is wrong with this, if I have money to blow, I'd buy this in a heart beat...but I'm saving up for a full auto 9mm carbine instead!

Ordered one online today. Probably take a week or so to get it. I already have a 715t and really like it so this one should be a blast !!!!

Picked up a 715 p took it out shooting what a blast not one issue. tried to load a picture but I have no idea how to do it.

I already own a Duck Commander but bought a cheap plain black 715P and took it out shooting Friday. I had three 25 round magazines pre-loaded. What a blast. Shot it the same way I shoot my 38 special revolver. One handed...two handed. It shot flawlessly either way and I even hit the target a few times. Fun gun !!!!

Sold my unfired 715t and scooped up a plane 715p from CDNN in TX for $189, the DC edition was too crazy high $, mine should have it by the weekend.

I saw one of these at my local Gander Mtn a short time ago. It's a nice looking gun, even came with the pictured bandanna.

I decided to buy the base 715P and built my own.
e711bd6c4d02f9816602a23c3a6ea5ac.jpg
but found out my front handgrip was illegal so I changed it to a legal version plus added 30mm TruGlo red dot scope, just need to sight it in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I decided to buy the base 715P and built my own.
e711bd6c4d02f9816602a23c3a6ea5ac.jpg
but found out my front handgrip was illegal so I changed it to a legal version plus added 30mm TruGlo red dot scope, just need to sight it in.

Paid $249 at Cabellas on sale

a64325a1d164fdb8f7bc20342e55d424.jpg
Here is my Mossberg. Love him like crazy, won him on gunbroker for 180. Came with the laser. Flipped my magazine release upside down for faster shell release and better flow. Added the 4" free float with the help of a washer I found in the shed. Hacked an AFG2 in half for better handling. It's front end heavy now but still fun and easy to shoot, even prettier now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back