• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Target After Confederate Statues

As you wish. Imagine ill will that doesn't exist. Dwell on your own imagination and become angry.

I was not spending all this time for my health, nor your displeasure.
And I am not unwilling to be civil, so in the interest of understanding, I will spend a moment more.

Human bones are typically white, so it's hard to type "black bones" as it's just ambiguous. "Non-white" doesn't work either.
I used the most specific and scientific term I could recall, but anybody is welcome to suggest a better or more specific one.

Now I don't use the very popular old racist word I hear young people use on the streets. The one Dick Gregory tried to sanitize with his book. The software wouldn't allow it and we wouldn't allow it if it did.

Maybe take a moment to consider that.

Anyone who destroys a historical object is a criminal.
If it was a crime to erect it, you destroy evidence of that crime!

Do we pay crime with crime, as pagans did?
It would be nice if the crime did not occur, but it did. Will we repeat the crimes?
Having lost their reminders?

Either way, not a person rioting today could create what they destroy in anger.
We must preserve every thread of our history and put it in context.

People of the future will judge us harshly for destroying (to them) this ancient art.

This madness needs to come to an end. As I pointed out earlier it's not just about slavery and the confedrecy. It's about our country and our way of life.

Now they are defacing a World War II memorial in Charlotte with a communists hammer and sickle. See pictures with referenced article.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wwii-monument-charlotte-defaced-hammer-sickle

Burning an American Flag and defacing a memorial to our brothers and sisters who gave their lives that these idiots could live in freedom is beyond reason. Time to prosecute (or worst) these traitors.

This action is an insult to all military veterans and patriotic Americans.

Regards

Well you can see now that this was never about people being insulted by statues erected by the klan.

When they start tearing down statues of George Washington and Abraham Lincoln, There is no crime which will satisfy their need to destroy.

In Wisconsin, rioters (not protesters as reported everywhere) smashed up the statehouse, and destroyed the statue of a famous anti-slaver, who died fighting slavery, in the Union army. They beat and kicked a state legislator savagely. Lots of vandalism.

There have been at least 3 shot in CHAZ now. Maybe more last night.

BLM calls for the destruction of white Jesus images & orders black people to smash windows and burn churches.

Some of those commies will do it too, until the ghost of John Brown introduces them to Hell.

This town doesn't have a lot of impressive statuary, so not many targets.

There's a huge statue in Fresno I'd hate to lose. The Armenians put it up to celebrate David of Sassoon who defeated the Arabs in the 8th century.
David.Sassoon.jpg

It's not the world's finest statue, but I hope the spirit of David lives on and the locals defend this rather than destroy it.

So far I haven't seen any action against local churches reported, but it's surely not all reported.
A teen vandalized a Fresno church a month ago and tried to burn it but was caught.

I imagine lots of minor copycat incidents by kids looking for attention will pass without outcry.

Last edited:
I'd defend that statue too. (Maybe not quite as hard as George Washington . . .)

It's not my favorite subject, but as a sculpture it rocks. Plus, a huge amount of labor was required to make it.

Worst of all, the poor starving Czechs were taxed a fortune to pay for it.

They were deprived by some vain commies, for their propaganda, but (in the end) the world did have a piece of great art.
Nobody will give a crap about that tomorrow morning when CHAZ wakes up with a hangover. The citizens of CHAZ put the AZZ in CHAZ, and it's not the statue of a dead commie villain that stinks there.

The next time you hear a liberal talking about common sense gun control think about what is going on right now. Defend the constitution against all enemies, FOREIGN and DOMESTIC. I think we have a combination of the two right now. The founding fathers were wary of exactly what is going on at this very time. Hence, the 2nd amendment.

Back