• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to the site...

So my name is Nicolette....and im Sn3akyguy's wife....I have recently found that His shotgun is not so much scary as it is fun! :D Now because whats his is mine....lol I decided I would join in on the fun that is to be had here.....so....HI!

Welcome aboard Nicolette!

We're excited to have you join up and it's great to hear that you're having fun shooting! I know we're all lookin forward to your input around here.

BTW, my wife and I have some pretty fun competition at the range. I know you'll be givin Sn3aky a run for his money pretty soon... :D

Welcome aboard Nicolette

I'm a huge fan of wives/husbands/spouses/homeowners getting involved in protecting themselves when those damn cops are never around.

God Bless You and your new-found dedication toward being able to protect yousrself!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum nicoletteish !!

So... you're Sn3aky's better half !!

Pleased to meet you...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Welcome aboard from MI!!

Howdy nicoletteish and welcome to the club! I guess he's not going to be so sn3aky now. :lol:

I'm kidding...I'm sure I've heard you in the background when we were playing on xbox.

Glad to see you like the mighty mossberg, and wish you well in your new found hobby...cuz you know you can't just have one... :twisted:

Back