• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NRA backed SB321 takes effect.......

TX Employee/Parking Lot Protection Bill Takes Effect September 1. NRA-backed SB321 takes effect this Thurs, Sept 1. This measure by state Sen Glenn Hegar (R-Katy)Rep Tim Kleinschmidt (R-Lexington), & signed into law by Gov Rick Perry, prohibits most employers from enacting&enforcing bans on employees transporting&storing firearms in their locked, private motor vehicles while parked@wk. This important new law recognizes that hard-wking Texans' right to self-defense does't end when they drive onto their employers' property, & it honors the strong sporting culture of the Lone Star State where employees often hunt or visit local GunClubs B4/after wk.

Disclaimer, this was copy and pasted from FB and am unsure where the source of info came from.

thats cool......I have been wondering how your hunting property is comming along ?

oli700 said:
thats cool......I have been wondering how your hunting property is comming along ?

Exactly as I imagined.... 4 kids equals no time. Lol.
Have lots of plans for it, but can't implement anything until we have funds and time! Well actually, time is needed more than funds (thought I'd never say that).... Since we have never had a babysitter its hard to make it to the property. It's not in any condition to bring the kids because we need to clear area, etc and its been over 100 degrees almost everyday this month. We have most everything we need to get started, but time and help with our kids is pretty much non existent. As our boys get older it wont be as difficult to have help, but let's face it, having 4 that are 4 and under is a huge task and people just aren't able to help. Bummer, but its ok, we will figure something out, we always do :)

Excellent news....!!

Are you and your husbnd members of the NRA !?

Good...they are one of the most powerful and influential lobbys for gun rights in America today.

I myself have been a Life Member since 1977

NRALIFEMEMBER.jpg

BTW...my daughter and I sent off an email invitation to that young lady Regis and her father to come and check out our sites...

Text is in the original post marked... For: GLG2

now that texas finally has that law, maybe our parent company will drop that stupid corporate policy of no firearms on site, even if they are locked in the vehicle.

Back