• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NY Resistance

I'd like to come here and report our special election for HWY Super came with a win against one of the traitors who voted for the ban.

However, that is not the case. Prelim numbers show the POS ahead by 1,000 votes.

But we are making an impact... what should have been a blow out for him turned into a close match by him probably out spending his opponent by 3x over. He had flyers, signs, mailers, and people calling households, and the support of various unions. His opponent had limited signs.

We are a strong force and we are growing. But the local win goes to the anti liberty crowd tonight. The war continues on.

That sucks, WM, but like you said, the war coninues. This was a skirmish. Keep up the good fight!

We made a statement. About 3k-5k republicans voted democrat in this election to stop this RINO. Seems he won by around 600 votes which is close.

His position is a replacement position and it is up again in November. We have another shot.

He pulled out all the stops to get elected and spent buko money to get the position. He was even at 7-11 that morning handing out free coffee. He and the Republican party were shook that we were calling them out for not defending the constitution.

Eff him and the conservative party that backed him in this election.

cant help but to feel we will part of the next round....hope so, its getting boring around here

let me know when the shooting starts, all I need is a map, food/water , shelter.....got my own compass musket, camo and boots

Oli, bring a van and pick up me, Rick and RJP on the way through.

Edit; If Rick won't come you have my permission to draft him. :lol:

oli700 said:
let me know when the shooting starts, all I need is a map, food/water , shelter.....got my own compass musket, camo and boots
Oli,just head east till ya can't go no more.

oh I know the way, I'm going to need street and topo maps when I get there, you can mark hiding spots with a pen

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^

Attachments

• my_mom_said_no_pinback_button-p145739972585026457en8go_400.jpg
    my_mom_said_no_pinback_button-p145739972585026457en8go_400.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 37
Water Monkey said:
I'd like to come here and report our special election for HWY Super came with a win against one of the traitors who voted for the ban.

However, that is not the case. Prelim numbers show the POS ahead by 1,000 votes.

But we are making an impact... what should have been a blow out for him turned into a close match by him probably out spending his opponent by 3x over. He had flyers, signs, mailers, and people calling households, and the support of various unions. His opponent had limited signs.

We are a strong force and we are growing. But the local win goes to the anti liberty crowd tonight. The war continues on.

i can't wait to see what they do with the storm tonight and tomorrow. :lol:
i can't see why hwy sup. isn't appointed.

Back