• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

O-M-G

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
http://beta.congress.gov/bill/113th-con ... on/15/text

H.J.Res.15 - Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

113th Congress (2013-2014)

Sponsor: Rep. Serrano, Jose E. [D-NY-15] (Introduced 01/04/2013)

Someone posted this in the feinstein topic too....

Re: Fienstein to introduce Assault Weapon Ban

Holy friggin smokes! This is some nightmarish upside down and backwards Alice and Wonderland reality we're livin in!!!

Repeal the 22nd Amendment... I knew there would be some effort of some kind to to find a way to keep him in there. I agree we need term limits for all those cheats and crooks who have only their money makin political careers in mind.

I have never been more distrustful of elected govt.

Who says that Washington has no sense of humor? Does he get a royal throne and crown also? Take care. Tom Worthington.

LOL. Calm down guys. As a Constitutional Ammendment it would need two thirds of the states to approve it. Never going to happen...

Paul

Yep, you're right raven.

But I have to say that it chaps my hide just to see this even submitted.

And most of the other bills that have been submitted and past the last few years.

It's like they have no shame.

I did see this and the guy that proposed it apparently does it every term. What we really need it term limits for the senate and house of reps. I remember reading back in the 80's before the fall of the USSR that their governing body had greater turnover that our congress.

Holy friggin smokes! This is some nightmarish upside down and backwards Alice and Wonderland reality we're livin in!!!
Yeah, like Illinois wanting to make legal gun owners into criminals while giving driver's licenses to "undocumented immigrants" (new happy name for illegal immigrants).

carbinemike said:
Yeah, like Illinois wanting to make legal gun owners into criminals while giving driver's licenses to "undocumented immigrants" (new happy name for illegal immigrants).

Here in the Peoples Republik of Illinois the proper term is "Undocumented Democrats".....not to be confused with Chicago's other strong voting block, the "Decomposing Democrat".

Damn I love this state.....

One thing that I am MOST grateful for right now is the fact that we are FINALLY seeing some news reports that are talking about guns in a reasonable way. Reporting cases where guns actually helped save lives as well as the historical significance of how and why guns were included as an ammendment to the constitution and how with at least 300 million guns out there, this makes sense and that is just stupid if you believe it kind of arguments. I just hope it's not too late. I'm sure it will be in some cities etc who are going to have local ordinances pass etc that is going to put a crimp on those scary assault weapons. :eek:

When you do write, try and be thoughtful of not only what you say, but how you say it. Someone may actually be reading it...

Paul

Back