• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ohio Coyote Thermal Kill #94

Alphasig. I really enjoy these videos. Keep them coming! One question I have is why do you use the short barrel rifle instead of a more traditional hunting set up?

Alphasig. I really enjoy these videos. Keep them coming! One question I have is why do you use the short barrel rifle instead of a more traditional hunting set up?
Main reason is how we hunt. We hunt out of a building with sliding windows. So the shorter barrel is better to move from window to window. Without bang the barrel off the window or sides. With the 12-13” barrel the add for suppressor is about 16”. So if I had a 16” plus suppressor it would be over 20”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm starting to think those coyotes aren't very smart, lol.
I shot one a few weekend back and just clipped it and never recovered it. Little blood trail. My father-in-law shot one 2 nights ago in the same location. It was missing fur from the chest. It ran in the same spot as mine did. He found it 42 lb male. We are guessing it was the same one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back