• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ohio rally

I don't live there, but she would get my vote. I do have friends and family still there. I will try to influence them.

Do it. There’s a group here called Ohio Gun Owners. They’re kinda like the NRA but for Ohio. And they don’t cave. They’re no compromise. There’s a rep here by the name of Henne. He is endorsed by Buckeye Firearms and has an A rating from the NRA. He also just brought a gun control bill to the Ohio state House. Red flag laws extreme protection orders and confiscation without due process.

Now, and to the point;
Ohio Gun Owners has sent questionnaires to all these candidates asking what they’ll stand for and if they’ll push better legislation for gun owners. They do this to get candidates on record for the voters. Guess who here in this example has and hasn’t signed these questionnaires? Mary Taylor signed. And she live streamed it on Facebook.

The questionnaire asks about stand your ground, Constitutional carry, among other things.

She is running against DeWine. He has been ok over the years but he won’t sign the questionnaire and won’t take a stand for gun owners.

Vote Mary Taylor please. The only one who has put her name to standing for gun owners rights, for not treating gun owners like the criminals.

Back