• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

One Giant Weiner?

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
This wasn’t well publicized in California, and I don’t wonder why.

We need to lose this wiener.

48D4D7F3-CB2C-4AB0-BC55-D96493820838.jpeg

If I understand this correctly, you can be any kind of a pervert, and that exempts you from being on the sex perverts registry.

That is as long as you are young. Evidently it doesn’t offer the same protection for elderly perverts.

Forgive me for any typos. My head is still spinning around.

I stopped being surprised by anything that politicians do long ago.

weinerlicious.jpg

Thought you were talking about this place. I pass buy it many times a year but never stopped.

Little that politicians do any more surprises me. Many have shown themselves to be nothing but deviant narcissistic power whores who inflate their own power and wealth at the expense of the public. Which is exactly the opposite of what a public servant is supposed to do.

In George Orwells book, 1984. the ministry of truth is one of the focal points. The ministry of truth decides what is true and what is not. They rewrite or totally eliminate historical references they deem inappropriate or does not agree with their agenda. Does this sound familiar?

In Washington DC this administration just created the misinformation czar and associated beauacracy. Then, they stand before the public (reporters) and spin the truth or outright lie about what they are or are not doing. The current Justice Department has become the enforcement arm of the misinformation agency. We are back to the days of J. Edgar Hoover at the FBI, only on steroids thanks to technology.

I am not saying that the previous administration (s) were not guilty of the same, as I believe the truth is a thing of the past in our government.

Have you been keeping up with all the different lawsuits concerning that meanstreak?

I have given information to one of the larger lawsuits that I have shared here where youtube has doctored and changed and deleted posts and users. Yours truly included.

The Missouri and Louisiana attorney generals are hot on their heels and pushing harder from where the govt was telling them what keywords and people to censor.

The same suit is mostly about "covid misinformation" and 1A rights violations though, but after they got my screenshots they included youtube into the facebook censoring.

Also, just this past Friday, Elon Musk released a lot of information from where the gov't was even going after specific people to ban. One of which has already said he was going to be sueing the government if it's the last thing that he does.

My personal opinion about that though, is that isn't going to hurt the government specifically. I'm ready to see real, actual PUNISHMENT doled out to everyone in government that was involved in any way.

Meanstreak, I can give you some reference material to you if you want to look it up. Most of the MSM hasn't even mentioned most of this even in passing. But, just look up twittergate. I'm sure that you'll see at least some of the lawsuits against gov and big tech.

As far as we have gotten down the rabbit hole I decided to post this up about the lie that Trump wants to abolish the Constitution.

224B1502-CD53-4599-9627-34E86ADE75E6.jpeg

Then he got this reply.
18F95876-54A3-4FBA-9CDB-FAB8CD4CA986.jpeg

The constitution is sacrosanct?

What?

This is the “logic” from the very same people who have telling been telling us for years that the constitution needs to be fixed thru the court , and it’s a living breathing document that you can re-interpret whenever government feels that is best.

I don't believe that Trump said to suspend the constitution.

The quote above, starts out with a question "Do you?". Then, goes on to infer that if you don't have lawful, honest elections, what do you have? The founding fathers were adamant about having fair elections. That's why they even went so far as to make the electoral college and not a "majority rules" kind of thing.

I absolutely hate even the thought of corruption and unlawful votes changing the outcome of an election. That's why I think it's a fraud. I sincerely believe that shots will be ringing out within the next 6 years.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't believe that I am.

Skip the dribble and just read what he said for yourself. Caddmann, the above quotes you added is nothing more than someone taking what he said completely out of context.

Here is what he actually said.

1670189865882.png

While I may have condensed that a little bit. I don’t think it lost Trump’s actual meaning at all.

Anyhow, he has every right to challenge the constitution if it needs to be changed.

They can’t take that away just because he’s Trump.

Most of you guys will like this:

Missouri, Louisiana Release Full Fauci Deposition Transcript

December 5, 2022
Office: 573-751-3321

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Today, Missouri and Louisiana are releasing the full transcript for the deposition of Dr. Anthony Fauci, which was taken on November 23rd, 2022. The deposition was taken as part of Missouri and Louisiana’s landmark lawsuit against the federal government and the Biden Administration for colluding with social media companies to censor speech.

“Missouri and Louisiana are leading the way in exposing how the federal government and the Biden Administration worked with social media to censor speech. In our deposition with Dr. Fauci, it became clear that when Dr. Fauci speaks, social media censors,” said Attorney General Schmitt. “I encourage everyone to read the deposition transcript and see exactly how Dr. Fauci operates, and exactly how the COVID tyranny that ruined lives and destroyed businesses was born.”

“Fauci’s recent deposition only confirmed what we already knew: federal bureaucrats in collusion with social media companies want to control not only what you think, but especially what you say,” said Attorney General Landry. “During no time in human history was this more obvious than during the COVID-19 crisis where social engineering tactics were used against the American public, not to limit your exposure to a virus, but to limit your exposure to information that did not fit within a government sanctioned narrative.”

According to the transcript, Dr. Fauci said “I don’t recall” 174 times, including when asked about emails that he sent, interviews that he gave, and other important information.

The full deposition transcript can be found here: https://ago.mo.gov/docs/default-source/press-releases/135885afauci112322_full_redacted.pdf?sfvrsn=35f4a425_2

So whatever happened to Anthony Fauci? Is he hiding out on a Caribbean island somewhere? Was he ever on the list for Epstein’s island?

Back