• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OOOOOOPS, I did it again.

nitesite

Average Guy
"Philanthropist"
I'm bleeding out money like crazy for pistols in the last few months.

My foot arthur-itis doesn't want me to play hiking and hunting and jaunting around on more than a mile or so hike. :(

So getting any new rifles is kinda absurd for range shooting when I have some decent (not superb) range rifles when I do want to shoot them.

But DAMN I ran into another fantastic deal and I handed over the cash like a teenage boy trying to impress a high school senior cheerleader.

I am buying them hoping to pass them on to my adult kids (all boys) as they grow older and mature enough. Does that sound believable to you guys?

I think I have da' sick............. gotta stop..... Gotta stop. Yeah, that's telling myself. That'll do it.

(Kathy does not know, and I ain't gonna tell her)

You forgot one of the most important things.

You didn't share what you got a deal on. Didn't even tell us what it was, unless you're keeping it secret from google fact checkers too. In that case, I do understand.

I've found that if your wife questions a gun she hasn't seen laying around you just say, "This old thing, I don't even remember how old it is!" No reason to actually mention anything about when you bought it.

Now if it's a new one you probably need to lose the box before getting home! Ask me how I know these things!

We're curious - so what toy did you buy yourself today?

Man can never have too many guns or ammo! It's only money and you can't take it with you so enjoy.

Regards

I Ask me how I know these things!

We're curious - so what toy did you buy yourself today?

Another GLOCK. A G30S

It's a 10+1 .45Auto on the compact SF (short frame) and a narrower slide. Plus I can use longer mags from a G21 for more than 11 rounds on board.

As much as I adore a 1911, and I've carried one almost my whole life, they do weigh a ton compared to these mid-sized GLOCKs which carry more rounds than a 1911. But nothing, no pistol out there, will ever steal my heart and love for a 1911. Heck, you might recall I just got another one of those last month!

I don't know why I have been on a roll with buying GLOCK pistols lately; maybe because the bargains are there. Maybe because revolvers are scarce as hens teeth and they are always priced like they should be in the Tower of London.

You forgot one of the most important things.

You didn't share what you got a deal on. Didn't even tell us what it was.

Apologies. I'm just stumbling around without thinking clearly. Like I said, I think I've got da' sick..... :)

I'm bleeding out money like crazy for pistols in the last few months.

My foot arthur-itis doesn't want me to play hiking and hunting and jaunting around on more than a mile or so hike. :(

So getting any new rifles is kinda absurd for range shooting when I have some decent (not superb) range rifles when I do want to shoot them.

But DAMN I ran into another fantastic deal and I handed over the cash like a teenage boy trying to impress a high school senior cheerleader.

I am buying them hoping to pass them on to my adult kids (all boys) as they grow older and mature enough. Does that sound believable to you guys?

I think I have da' sick............. gotta stop..... Gotta stop. Yeah, that's telling myself. That'll do it.

(Kathy does not know, and I ain't gonna tell her)
Same here, see something I want and nature takes over.

Back