• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OPSol Mini-clip

Yep. Lives in my Shockwave. Makes minishells feed with high reliability. Stays in place, even through hundreds and hundreds of shots. It’s a snap to remove if you want to go back to larger shells, and a snap to reinsert. The guys at OpSol really got this one right - simple, cheap, reliable.

Yep. Lives in my Shockwave. Makes minishells feed with high reliability. Stays in place, even through hundreds and hundreds of shots. It’s a snap to remove if you want to go back to larger shells, and a snap to reinsert. The guys at OpSol really got this one right - simple, cheap, reliable.

Good to know!

I have since ordered one.

Thanks for posting and sharing.

These are cool little shells. They are on sale at a gun shop here in Ontario, but I wouldn't trust them in a tactical situation.

The possibility of jamming, or the rubber stopper coming loose - too many variables for me to worry about personally. JMHO

Received mine today and is 100% reliable with the Federal mini-shotshells using a 590 Shockwave. Only brand I have on hand.

Back