• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OPSol Mini-clip

Most folks have had a great deal of luck with the adaptor and mini shells but I have had the adaptor slip lose under recoil a couple of times and I`ve quit using it and the mini shells...

Something to look for is that there are some knockoff adaptors floating around so make sure yours's comes from a reputable source.

Most folks have had a great deal of luck with the adaptor and mini shells but I have had the adaptor slip lose under recoil a couple of times and I`ve quit using it and the mini shells...

Something to look for is that there are some knockoff adaptors floating around so make sure yours's comes from a reputable source.

Thanks for posting.

Yes I am very much aware of "fake replica's" of the mini-clip. If you carefully read the original maker of the mini-clip, under FAQ's, they warn you about "fakes", even show a picture comparison.

By chance did you buy a replica-fake mini-clip?....is that why yours malfunctioned?....or was it an original mini-clip?

I purchased/ordered one directly from the website (the only original source).......not from Ebay or any other source.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting.

Yes I am very much aware of "fake replica's" of the mini-clip. If you carefully read the original maker of the mini-clip, under FAQ's, they warn you about "fakes", even show a picture comparison.

By chance did you buy a replica-fake mini-clip?....is that why yours malfunctioned?....or was it an original mini-clip?

I purchased/ordered one directly from the website (the only original source).......not from Ebay or any other source.

It`s an original, I purchased it directly from https://www.opsolmini-clip.com/ a few years ago...I actually still have it.

Just to emphasize on the issues I had using the opsol adaptor were very minimal, out of the mini shells I tested I only had a couple of problems with the adaptor slipping out of place but to me that was a couple too many...

It`s an original, I purchased it directly from https://www.opsolmini-clip.com/ a few years ago...I actually still have it.

Just to emphasize on the issues I had using the opsol adaptor were very minimal, out of the mini shells I tested I only had a couple of problems with the adaptor slipping out of place but to me that was a couple too many...

is it a 2.0 Flex or the first version they made? I recall making sure what I got was the 2.0 Flex

Just received my OPSol mini-clip in this morning's mail!

Installs perfectly in my Mossberg Maverick 88 as well as my Mossberg 590 Shockwave.

60BBE6B0-C25C-42F6-B8A3-5BED66A8A30A.jpeg
0AE39CAC-C3AB-4077-8A89-D47514073BF4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back