• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

OR3GUN Combos with SBE Precision Piston Now Available

They tried to copy the piston, and spacer, but ended up making changes that produced something in between the stock 930, and modified 930. The 940 still has issues in some areas, and the gas system isn't as good as and SBE/Or3gun modified 930.
When will you be back in stock on the SBE Piston?

That's good to know Steve. Thanks for your response and for putting up such a great product. I would put my 930 up against a 940 any day of the week with the OR3Gun parts in it.

I just put in an order yesterday. Steven contacted me within an hour to help make sure I got the right extension. I wasn't quite sure, but he helped me get it right. I can't say enough good things about Steven and SBE. I did notice that the stock is dropping quickly, so I'm glad I got an order in when I did.

I just put in an order yesterday. Steven contacted me within an hour to help make sure I got the right extension. I wasn't quite sure, but he helped me get it right. I can't say enough good things about Steven and SBE. I did notice that the stock is dropping quickly, so I'm glad I got an order in when I did.
Thank you for the kind words. I take a lot of pride in the quality of my products, and the customer service I provide. It is always great when people notice it.

First post and new to Mossberg auto shotguns. I just bought the 930 Tactical #85322 and am looking to upgrade parts. This combo is what I'm looking for.
Is OR3GUN still in business? The website has been down but I have no idea for how long. A link I followed somewhere along the way brought me to Mossberg's site. Did OR3GUN get bought out?
Is SBE Precision releasing pistons anymore? I searched the posts but no firm answers.
Thanks.

First post and new to Mossberg auto shotguns. I just bought the 930 Tactical #85322 and am looking to upgrade parts. This combo is what I'm looking for.
Is OR3GUN still in business? The website has been down but I have no idea for how long. A link I followed somewhere along the way brought me to Mossberg's site. Did OR3GUN get bought out?
Is SBE Precision releasing pistons anymore? I searched the posts but no firm answers.
Thanks.
Website is up? Don't have any issues getting to it.

http://www.or3gun.com/OR3GUN/about_or3gun_plunger.htm

Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for responding. After someone responded in another post I tried Chrome and Android OS and they both worked. Firefox doesn't open the page, I get the following.

upload_2021-5-2_16-47-21.png

Back