• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Oregon Semi Auto Voter Ban

Thanks for the post Monkey. Conversations like that are so frustrating. I had a similar conversation with a college student a while back. She finally got frustrated and just stated "well maybe we need to just start confiscating people's guns". That is really the ultimate goal.

Trying to reason and have an adult conversation with young adults that already know everything will seldom ever end well.

8fq6E2s.jpg

That guest is as crazy as a $hithouse rat. A while back I read an article by an anti gunner that actually pointed out that their side comes across as stupid because of their clear lack of understanding guns, how they operate etc.

That guest is as crazy as a $hithouse rat. A while back I read an article by an anti gunner that actually pointed out that their side comes across as stupid because of their clear lack of understanding guns, how they operate etc.

He's the effing sponsor of the public vote. It's insanity.

He doesn't like government intrusion (lie)
But he wants to eliminate semi auto firearms (truth)
Because he wants to generate discussion (lie)

What we need to remember is this, the anti gun people are not trying to change our minds. They are going after the young and impressionable. The young ones are taught early on that guns are bad and guns kill.

What we need to remember is this, the anti gun people are not trying to change our minds. They are going after the young and impressionable. The young ones are taught early on that guns are bad and guns kill.

I think the indoctrination is that only bad guys have guns IMHO.

I teach martial arts in a Krav Maga studio. I've started teaching the little kids (4-6yrs old) about gun and knife safety the past year with dummy guns and knives. Don't touch it, tell an adult, an adult can make it safe. And the dangers of mishandling the gun or knife and how you can hurt yourself or others by accident.

I explain when they are older and can handle responsibility their parents will teach them the right way to handle them. But for now it's not the right time.

I do it at least once a week. I think the parents are very receptive to the exercise because it brings the kids more familiar with these objects and the correct way to handle it while not demonizing the object. My area is mixed but more on the gun owning conservative side with many police and military families in our group.

By exposing my kids to guns and other weapons early on, I think I have been successful in "anti"-indoctrinating them. I will explain "our" side when it comes to mass shootings and so on. But discretion is the key, and none of their friends know we are gunowners unless they are on the correct side of the issue.

Sadly, with the MSD school shooting almost a year ago, the panel that was appointed did not consider the FREE help available from the NRA. Specifically the School Shield program LINK. And not many schools offer the Eddie Eagle program, either. LINK

Part of the indoctrination consists of painting the NRA as "evil" and we are most definitely NOT! At least not yet... :devil:

No, it's not ironic at all. Just shows what mental retarded state they are in. They classify you and I as very bad men.

Oh well. I still slept alright last night, regardless of what anyone else thought of me.

How will people who hate guns get rid of guns? By sending in people with guns?
Not IMO, but....
By rewarding kiddies who turn in their parents. People who sh!t on their own family get a reward.

This is the message we need: The government, so worried about illegal immigrant families is breaking up our families.
This is another piece of evidence.

Back