• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Painted my stock.

S

soaxin

Here is my 4x4 in 30-06
photomar07110818.jpg

photomar07110813.jpg

photomar07110804.jpg

Next to the remmy 597
photomar07111202.jpg

what did you use ?

Attachments

• very good.JPG
    very good.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 568
That is a very good looking camo job, and nice choice of colors too

Thanks everyone!! I used majic camo from tractor supply and krylon red. I cleared with flat krylon. I sanded between each coat and used a blow dryer to speed up drying. Then I put in a smoke room to further dry it and to have it cure better. (Very damp in the house) I also sanded the clear to add an even more dull finish. I applied tan for my base coat then applied brown,red,black, and OD green using some netting. Then I put a final light coat of tan on top to dull it out a bit. I also did the 597 there using a tiger stripe pattern.
photomar07111124.jpg

thank you for sharing. :)

Attachments

• excellent-work-thumb2021994.jpg
    excellent-work-thumb2021994.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 549
Your all welcome and thank you for looking!

Couple range pics. Don't have any good groups yet I'm working on it. I'm going to be glass bedding the stock and working with harmonics a bit. I might try a barrel tensioner to add a node closer to the muzzle do reduce deflection.
photomar07172359.jpg

photomar07172352.jpg

Alright, I don't think I could do that in a million years if you provided me written instructions, a YouTube video, and a flashlight.

photomar07110804.jpg

But, Dude.... that pattern and color scheme is just SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That came out really good!!!

Best home camo paint job I've ever seen.

You should advertise locally and get some change from it. Might help pay for ammo in the future. ;)

Back